Raging Blaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raging Blaze

It's that time of year so I'm getting ready for some chilli so I decided to order some mix from Cajan Blake. I've never had this how good is it?

Be sure and use ZingZang, instead of mater sauce and water.

Don't forget the beans....[emoji16]

Comment

I placed an order about 2 weeks ago, best I’ve had.

Comment

It's amazing. Just got another order delivered yesterday. Had my dad request some in his stocking again. Gave him some a few years back and he's asked for it every year since.

Comment

It's funny that I see this right now because I've got a true story that happened today at lunch that will answer your question.

Backstory....Two Christmases ago I gave away my Chili recipe along with a batch of Ragin' Blaze Chili Mix to my clients as a gift.

Today, while at lunch, I get a phone call from a client of mine on my cell phone. We'd been negotiating a nice project and it was about finalized. We were just mopping up some scheduling details. Despite the fact that we were talking about a $700k plus project, my client says to me..."There is one more thing we'd like to add to your contract. You need to bring us some more of that chili mix that you sent us before". I told him to consider it done, and he's emailed us a contract, so I guess Ragin Blaze helped me sell a job today.

Comment

I have some at the house, going to make up some doe chili using his recipe

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              It's funny that I see this right now because I've got a true story that happened today at lunch that will answer your question.

Backstory....Two Christmases ago I gave away my Chili recipe along with a batch of Ragin' Blaze Chili Mix to my clients as a gift.

Today, while at lunch, I get a phone call from a client of mine on my cell phone. We'd been negotiating a nice project and it was about finalized. We were just mopping up some scheduling details. Despite the fact that we were talking about a $700k plus project, my client says to me..."There is one more thing we'd like to add to your contract. You need to bring us some more of that chili mix that you sent us before". I told him to consider it done, and he's emailed us a contract, so I guess Ragin Blaze helped me sell a job today.
              So...you had enough fluff in that bid to cover the extra chili mix, huh? Must have been an outrageous markup! You need to be offering a tighter bid!

Comment

I bought some mix from Blake last month. It was my first time. I followed Blake’s Chili recipe and took a big pot to a couple’s hunting weekend at my buddy’s ranch. My friend’s and their spouses are still talking about “my” chili almost a month later. They loved it. It is legit. Thanks Blake.

Oh yeah, I told them where to get some and gave them Ragin Blaze info. I couldn’t take the credit. Lol
                Last edited by HubCityThumper; 12-13-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  It's that time of year so I'm getting ready for some chilli so I decided to order some mix from Cajan Blake. I've never had this how good is it?
                  14 TBH'ers have won a chili cook-off with my chili in a bag

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                  Be sure and use ZingZang, instead of mater sauce and water. Don't forget the beans....[emoji16]
                  the secret ingredient

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
                  I placed an order about 2 weeks ago, best I’ve had.
                  thank you sir

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                  It's amazing. Just got another order delivered yesterday. Had my dad request some in his stocking again. Gave him some a few years back and he's asked for it every year since.
                  your dad is The Man !!!!

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

... I'll hook you up brother , always appreciate your generosity and helping others

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  So...you had enough fluff in that bid to cover the extra chili mix, huh? Must have been an outrageous markup! You need to be offering a tighter bid!
                  hey grandpa , don't forget to take your Metamucil tonite

Originally posted by HubCityThumper View Post
                  I bought some mix from Blake last month. It was my first time. I followed Blake’s Chili recipe and took a big pot to a couple’s hunting weekend at my buddy’s ranch. My friend’s and their spouses are still talking about “my” chili almost a month later. They loved it. It is legit. Thanks Blake.

Oh yeah, I told them where to get some and gave them Ragin Blaze info. I couldn’t take the credit. Lol
                  take credit and get brownie points from the Mrs

and a reminder, FREE fajita seasoning with every order

Comment

I have an order inbound.

Comment

It's good stuff! I'll be ordering more after Christmas shopping has settled. Probably gonna need some for New years. Blake sends a hand written thank you in his packages, makes you feel like the old days when people gave a crap about their customers. Thanks Blake, I'll be ordering soon!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        I have an order inbound.
                        recv'd and just packaged it up with your free Fajita seasoning , order goes out tomorrow

also got 2 orders being mailed in the a.m. to Laredo and Grand Prairie - thx a million

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          recv'd and just packaged it up with your free Fajita seasoning , order goes out tomorrow

also got 2 orders being mailed in the a.m. to Laredo and Grand Prairie - thx a million

Comment

It’s awesome!!

Comment

Glad I saw this, reminded me to order more. It will make a great stocking stuffer!

Comment

Working...
                              X