Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Panthers had one of the top defenses in the league last year so no surprise the offense struggled. Defense was pretty good except for a few plays that Cam got loose. That turf was terrible with sod coming up lots of players slipping and falling. Got the Giants at home Sunday night, I expect the Cowboys will be much better.

Comment

This thread is awesome !!!

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
          Panthers had one of the top defenses in the league last year so no surprise the offense struggled. Defense was pretty good except for a few plays that Cam got loose. That turf was terrible with sod coming up lots of players slipping and falling. Got the Giants at home Sunday night, I expect the Cowboys will be much better.
          I agree Carolina is a better team than most people give credit to....especially defensively. The poke’s D did enough to win the game IMO but there are a lot of problems on the offensive side of the ball. Connor Williams got absolutely torched yesterday and when this team isn’t able to run the rock I don’t see how they score many points. None of these receivers are good enough to get separation and Dak can’t throw accurate enough either...even on the underneath routes. Probably gonna get uglier before it gets better.

Comment

I think we should let them play a few games before we fire the entire coaching staff, I did not expect them to win this game, I did think the offense would play better, the difference in this game were the two QB's no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              I agree Carolina is a better team than most people give credit to....especially defensively. The poke’s D did enough to win the game IMO but there are a lot of problems on the offensive side of the ball. Connor Williams got absolutely torched yesterday and when this team isn’t able to run the rock I don’t see how they score many points. None of these receivers are good enough to get separation and Dak can’t throw accurate enough either...even on the underneath routes. Probably gonna get uglier before it gets better.
              I was afraid Williams was going to be a problem. He got torched in college.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                I was afraid Williams was going to be a problem. He got torched in college.

I didn't understand that pick either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I didn't understand that pick either.

I thought he would get drafted. Sure not ready to start.

Comment

looking for a bounce back game this Sunday night at home against a very beatable Eli Manning and company - probably wishful thinking but I think the defense played well enough to not completely give up on this season

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                      looking for a bounce back game this Sunday night at home against a very beatable Eli Manning and company - probably wishful thinking but I think the defense played well enough to not completely give up on this season
                      Somewhat agree. Dallas Defense can surely rattle Manning and do enough to win the game and outscore the offense. If only Dallas had an offense------------

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Somewhat agree. Dallas Defense can surely rattle Manning and do enough to win the game and outscore the offense. If only Dallas had an offense------------
                        there is no doubt the offense looked....terrible, but I'm trying to convince myself the O line was still figuring things out not having Frederick and against a pretty good run defense in Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          I think we should let them play a few games before we fire the entire coaching staff, I did not expect them to win this game, I did think the offense would play better, the difference in this game were the two QB's no doubt about it.

I've watched them play for about 10 years now, Garrett is an incompetent robot.

Comment

Don't let Linehan off the hook with his predictable play calling and weird packages he's rolling out there.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                              Spoken like true Cowboys sheep!!!
                              "no surprise the offense struggled"

It surprised the heck out of me!!! They looked bad, bad and I will go on record right now the Giants are going to mop the field with them at home. They are in trouble on the offense side of the ball!! Man that was bad!!! That receiver by committee crap was crap and Jerry saved 3million on his new kicker good for him; bad for us fans! I see 5 or 6 wins this year! Its hard to believe we are this bad on offense..

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                I agree with most of this! Honest appraisal here! I was watching most of the game shaking my head with some cursing thrown in. The offense did not look ready to play at all!

Comment

Working...
                                X