Golf cart bow holder and gun storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf cart bow holder and gun storage

This bow holder is a pair of Husky hang-alls, small size from Home depot. They were installed with eye bolts. I had to drill a hole in the side of the ridge big enough for the nut and then drill hole big enough for the thread part of the bolt to slide over
    Next, I drilled a hole for the small piece to hook on to the string loop, otherwise the bow hangs down.
    I am still trying to work out a permanent holder to attach to the string loop that lets the bow hang without too much stress.

The gun holder was pretty easy. I cut down and modified the stock one that I got on clearance at Academy for $20.Click image for larger version

Name:	Dying to get in 10-25-07 028.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	23819219 Click image for larger version

Name:	fat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	23819220

I have plans also to build a front rack and a back bed pretty soon. I am going to build a top rack and put a light bar on the rack.
    I am open to any suggestions on what anyone else has done.

I like it!!

Comment

bow holder looks good

Comment

Nice but you appear to have covered up the all-important beverage holders.... ;-)

Comment

I can still get 12 oz. in. My crack R & D Dept made sure of that before production began.

Comment

That can be read in 2 ways my friend, I ain't even going there... ;-) .....Gun Rack looks good....

Comment

Working...
            X