Lake Country Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Country Archery

Does anyone know if this bow shop is still open? Owned/operated by Richard McCarty, member on this forum. Its in Yantis Tx by Lake Fork. Thanks for any help.

I don't know, but I think he is guiding for fish, so he is not going to be open consistently. Why not give him a call? (903) 383-2347

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Yes he's still open. Not sure about hours right now but still open.

Comment

Is his shop in the same place on 514? It looked vacant.

Comment

Never knew he was on 514. I thought he moved from 515/1970 to 154 at 2966 in Yantis in the shopping center on the SE corner.

Comment

Yes he is still open and the best tech in the biz. He is on 154 in down town Yantis.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                Yes he is still open and the best tech in the biz. He is on 154 in down town Yantis.
                X2

Past few weeks he’s been guiding but is still open. Call before driving there

(903)383-2347

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
                    Is his shop in the same place on 514? It looked vacant.
                    No. At intersection of 154 & fm 2966

Comment

Got the bow to Richard, thanks for the help. Was glad to find out he was still in business.
                      Fyi, make an effort to protect your bow as much as possible. I got careless and layed it down on something that wasn't secure, bow fell off and hit a piece of metal on the limb. It looked fine but when I pulled it back, "CRACK"! Bitter sweet, I going down in limb weight, and probably needed a new string anyway, so I'll have a basically new bow for less than $300.

Comment

Call before you go! Weathers too nice to sit inside all day when you could be fishing! I know an insurance agent like that!!

Comment

Hey guys..., I know it’s the holiday. But tried to call the shop today and number is disconnected??? Did Richard close the shop? Or is he taking a break for the holiday. Been a customer for years just haven’t bought a new bow lately. Any info is appreciated.

Comment

He closed up shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he's working out of his house. Call him at 903-243-7468

Comment

Working...
                              X