Things that make you think....hmmmm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that make you think....hmmmm?

Why can't the archery world invent something really earth shattering for compound bows....... Like totally relaxing the limbs to replace strings and cables. I've always been a DIY guy and it's a pain to go to the pro shop, let alone emergency field repairs! Yeah I know they make portable presses but PSE will void the warranty without using a approved press. This would involve simply using longer limb bolts....Hmmmm

Martin has been using longer limb bolts for years. No press needed.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Martin has been using longer limb bolts for years. No press needed.
      Well Heck. I thought I was fixing to forever change the archery world and become a full time rich Hunter! Lol

Comment

Looks like I may change brands next go around.

Comment

I dont think the new ones do but you could back out my bowtech guardian to replace the string with no press.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

works on my carbon matrix and vector turbo. newer highly pre stressed limbs not so much

Comment

My Bowtech Admiral allows for complete limb relaxation via limb bolts. Greatest thing ever!! It’s a 2009 model.

My 2000 model High Country Brute Force does not[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muddydog View Post
                Why can't the archery world invent something really earth shattering for compound bows....... Like totally relaxing the limbs to replace strings and cables. I've always been a DIY guy and it's a pain to go to the pro shop, let alone emergency field repairs! Yeah I know they make portable presses but PSE will void the warranty without using a approved press. This would involve simply using longer limb bolts....Hmmmm
                Check out APA Archery

Comment

Apa archery has got some killer bows that you don't need a press for. I love their product.

Comment

Working...
                  X