Western Nebraska Muleys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Nebraska Muleys

Anyone tried Western Nebraska? Looking into a DIY hunt and hoping for a little advice on regions to avoid.

I might try it next season. I went to their department of wildlife and had them send me a packet. Full of very good info.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

In

Comment

In. Been looking at some leases in Kansas too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got the packet today. There is a lot of information and better maps than most states offer.

Comment

Following

Comment

We’ve hunted with these folks twice and everything is top notch!

Snakeriver-connection.com

Check out their site and PM me with any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No deer in Western Nebraska. Just don't ruin a good thing by posting info up on the internet. The internet already has ruined lots of places in Colorado.

Plenty of info to be found on the nebraska game and fish websites. Go do some reading pick a spot you want to hunt load up the truck and go. That is how the rest of us found our spots don't make it easy for everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                    No deer in Western Nebraska. Just don't ruin a good thing by posting info up on the internet. The internet already has ruined lots of places in Colorado.

Plenty of info to be found on the nebraska game and fish websites. Go do some reading pick a spot you want to hunt load up the truck and go. That is how the rest of us found our spots don't make it easy for everybody else.
                    X2

Comment

x3

I'm lucky that my son has lives in Nebraska, missed 2 season since 2000
                      Last edited by stykshooter; 01-23-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, that is a very true statement. One of the drawbacks of the internet.

Comment

Well heck don't breakout the bunt cake I am afraid to ask for any questions about western Kansas

Comment

Working...
                          X