A few good days of hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few good days of hunting

Been having some good hunting since Christmas. Killed one of my target bucks that I passed last year. He turned out a little bit weaker this year at 5 1/2. One of my other good bucks has made it and should be really good next year. With deer season almost out of the way, I’ve been on pig patrol the last couple of days and working on some predators.

Last year

This year

Future target

Target practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job Steve. The heavy horned eight is still hanging around. I hope he makes it so I can get him next year. The one I'm seeing is similar to the one in the pic you posted but with longer brow tines. Congrats on the critters you busted. Right now I'm hip deep in hogs.

Comment

Dude you are laying down a plethora of animals, congrats!

Comment

Awesome haul, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Man View Post
          Nice job Steve. The heavy horned eight is still hanging around. I hope he makes it so I can get him next year. The one I'm seeing is similar to the one in the pic you posted but with longer brow tines. Congrats on the critters you busted. Right now I'm hip deep in hogs.

There is another 8 point that looks just like this buck, only a little smaller. His tines are kinda bladed like these and he has the drop numbs also.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_243 View Post
            There is another 8 point that looks just like this buck, only a little smaller. His tines are kinda bladed like these and he has the drop numbs also.

I am very pleased with the genetics we have in our area. It has been getting better and better each year.

Comment

Working...
            X