2018 Ceaser Kleberg Deer Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Ceaser Kleberg Deer Research

The 2018 studies/presentations have been posted on the Caeser Kleberg website. Here is the link for all of the 2018 studies:
    The Deer Associates Program under the Patton Center for Deer Research provides private landowners, wildlife managers, agencies, biologists, commercial hunting operations, and deer enthusiasts with the latest findings from deer-related research being conducted at the Caesar Kleberg Wildlife Research Institute. The Deer Associates Program hosts an annual Deer Research Meeting to provide an opportunity for deer enthusiasts to come together to discuss the latest research findings.  The meeting is typically held the first Friday in March.

I always find their studies to be very interesting. Just wanted to share.

Saved to "favorites" to take a glance later. Thanks.

Comment

Good stuff, thanks for posting!

Comment

Subscribed

Comment

One of their studies show that does actually preferred to be bred by bucks with larger antlers...crazy!

Comment

Thank you very much. I agree they are always worth taking a look at.

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
              One of their studies show that does actually preferred to be bred by bucks with larger antlers...crazy!

All girls want the big ones. If they say they do not. They are not telling the full truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent post bgleaton

Comment

Tagged

Comment

great info!! I am now blowing my day not only surfing TBH but reading deer ****!

Comment

Working...
                    X