Farah’s Back water fishing adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farah’s Back water fishing adventures

Ok so first off this isn’t a bashing thread.

Has anyone here fished with Joey?
    I tried booking a trip with him this passed Tuesday, We spoke and agreed on date for August 19th.
    I’ve heard nothing but good things about him and the man obviously knows how to put you on fish.
    But since our conversation,
    I have not heard back from him
    I’ve sent him texts and messaged him on the book of faces and I haven’t had a call or text back from him so I can send the deposit to hold our spot.

So my question is, Is he reliable?
    Is it worth spending the extra $200 more than what everyone else charges?
    Should I be concerned that he hasn’t replied back to me? Or is he really that busy that he can’t call or reply back to me via text message?
    Thanks in advance[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife and I went with Joey last year, I learned a bunch from him. If you are not successful in reaching him check out Grant Coppin, Geronimo Leal, Ryan Sinclair, Daniel Land...and the list goes on. These are good guys for a family trip.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
      Wife and I went with Joey last year, I learned a bunch from him. If you are not successful in reaching him check out Grant Coppin, Geronimo Leal, Ryan Sinclair, Daniel Land...and the list goes on. These are good guys for a family trip.

Thanks Chris [emoji1360]

Comment

Yea if he doesn’t want your business, move on.

Comment

Joey is a good guy and a top notch guide in the area. There are reasons why other guides book trips to fish with him. Sucks you are having a hard time getting a hold of him but I wouldn't hesitate booking a trip with him.

Comment

a trip in august? I wouldn't be worried about it. 4 months is long time down the road. I'm a little surprised he's booking that far out.

Comment

I went to School with Daniel, good guy.

Comment

I’ve fished w him before a couple of times and wanted to book A trip for 1st week of June. He did t get back w me either.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                  a trip in august? I wouldn't be worried about it. 4 months is long time down the road. I'm a little surprised he's booking that far out.
                  If you discuss a date with a guide and it works for him why wouldn’t he book it? Maybe its just a fishing thing but I’ve booked blast and cast trips a year out easy.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    Joey is a good guy and a top notch guide in the area. There are reasons why other guides book trips to fish with him. Sucks you are having a hard time getting a hold of him but I wouldn't hesitate booking a trip with him.
                    Lol

Comment

He is heck of a guide. If you can't get squared away with him Aaron Loomis is awesome as well.
                      I'm sure if stickman is recommending guys they are top notch as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post

Yeah. I normally wouldn’t book a trip this early but I’ve heard he gets booked up really quick, Supposedly some had to book a whole year in advance to fish with him.

I really hope he calls back,
                        But if not there are plenty of other great guides out there.
                        Thanks again Chris! AKA. Stickman

I’ll be looking those guys up if I don’t hear back from Joey soon [emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
                          He is heck of a guide. If you can't get squared away with him Aaron Loomis is awesome as well.
                          I'm sure if stickman is recommending guys they are top notch as well.

X2 on Aaron Loomis.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            X2 on Aaron Loomis.
                            Another for Aaron. He’s our company fishing guide lol. Been with him a bunch.

Comment

Or, here's a thought. Perhaps he's had a death, illness or something more important than fishing happen. I got all over an Ebay seller for poor communication only to learn he had been in the hospital in a coma. The trip is in August. Waiting another few days for a good dude seems reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                              X