No announcement yet.

Hi- Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boys and I have two...45 handgun/semi and 45 carbine and they are a blast to shoot! Never had a jam or any issue....as far as the instructor that said "What's your life worth?," what were his/her credentials? As an ex LEO and ole' fart, I've shot a lifetime of different brands and I judge ANY firearm regarding feel and performance. I don't know many who have had to defend themselves or others by groupings on a "non living target?"

There are "those" who talk s..t about them, but like another response on your thread, they probably never owned one and always look at PRICE?? Besides, if the 45 pistole runs out of ammo, you can use it as a club...heavy enough..so Dilly Dilly...

Comment

Good but ugly guns. Shoot everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Mine goes pow with every trigger pull. Ugly as hell. But, always goes pow!
        ^^^
        This

Comment

I had the 9mm hipoint pistol and it would ONLY shoot brass. Anything else and it would jam after the first roumd. Outside of them being heavy enough to pull ypur pants down, shoot brass cartridges and you shouldn't have problems

Comment

What’s your life worth?

Comment

If I couldn't of afforded a smith or glock I would much rather have a hi point than do without

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
                Don't think it was meant to be a self defense gun.
                They give people who can't afford more on a gun a chance to defend themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                  What’s your life worth?
                  You can't put a price on your life. Chances are most people are not trained adequately to participate in a real gun fight. What matters most is how dependable is the weapon and ammo and even more so how familiar are you with said weapon. And yes, I would use my hipoint to defend my life if needed. I've out shot enough high dollar pistols with it to be completely confident with it.

Comment

I definitely not saying a hipoint is superior to a Glock or any other high quality gun. But for the cost they are good guns

Comment

Originally posted by muddydog View Post
                      I definitely not saying a hipoint is superior to a Glock or any other high quality gun. But for the cost they are good guns
                      I would agree that for the price it’s good at what it does, but are you going to carry it all the time?

Comment

It too heavy for a serious carry gun but so is a Ruger super Redhawk. There are better choices for a cc gun. It rides on the bedside table.!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X