• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up a pair for myself and my son. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brotherbill View Post
      Do you need the 14
      If you happen to go back, yes bit don't go put of your way...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        If you happen to go back, yes bit don't go put of your way...
        Pm phone number going to check. Going out of our way is what we do for each other hear.

Comment

Got them they where still there.

Comment

They will order you in correct sizing at that clearance price at the store- go show them the bar code and ask them to look it up

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
              They will order you in correct sizing at that clearance price at the store- go show them the bar code and ask them to look it up
              Asked them to do that and they said In store only. If not there don't have them.

Comment

One pair of 11 left at academy north Tarrant. They are by the waders in fishing section

Comment

Just got an email, they canceled my on line order.

Thank you for your recent order. Each merchandise item listed below has been canceled either by your request or because we are unable to fulfill the item. As such, your order total has been adjusted to reflect the removal of each canceled merchandise item. We’ve issued a full refund amount to your payment card. Credit Card refunds typically reflect within 3-5 business days, though this can vary based on bank processing times. Gift Card refunds typically reflect within 48 hours. If you no longer have your original gift card, please contact Customer Care for assistance with replacing your gift card.

Comment

Hit 4 academy's today on the way home. Found one pair at 290/mason rd. Shoe dept. Guy said someone tried to buy them and the store computer crashed and couldn't take plastic. Dude put them down and walked out.

They're even then right size

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Pearland had some on Thursday. No going to read whole thread to see if someone got them.

Comment

Saw some at a store today but they scanned $74. How do I get them for the clearance price?

Comment

The game winner landman snake boots are on clearance right now for 39.98 on academy’s website. I just ordered me a pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X