• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
      Yes
      Of course you are. The south Austin has infected you.

However, we would like to hear you elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post

Do you feel better now? Got that tingle feeling?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post

Travis county has been blanketed with a liberal, fungal, infection. D!@# sure not the same quaint small city I moved to in 1984.

Homeless camps & tent cities all over the city limits. Trashville. Downtown is a crime playground. Corrupt city council doesn't help.

Comment

So if someone doesn't like Trump, they are a liberal? How myopic!

Comment

No just a ****** bag

Comment

Go Trump

Comment

I don’t feel that way. I’m just interested in knowing WHY people feel the way they do. I asked you to elaborate and you chose not to. I’m just curious as to your reasoning...?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Since you posted that this was a question, I have to assume you want some sort of response...
                    I won't go into a long scripture quoting diatribe about this, but there are plenty of places in Scripture where God tells us that we should test all things against the Holy Word of God and that does not lead one to judge, only toward wisdom.

According to the Scriptures that I hold dear and believe with all my heart, the description I posted above is my comparison of Donald Trump's actions to scriptures, NOT judgement. I was asked why I despised him and I responded specifically why. I did not judge him. Indeed that is for God to do, not me and not anyone else on earth. As for whether he's asked for forgiveness since he became president, I don't have a clue, and again that's between him and God... not my call. I can tell you that I pray for our President and our nation every day, and I do see signs that God is using him and is strengthening him for the task that God chose him for. I am VERY glad that President Trump stepped up and accepted the challenge. I believe that outside of strength given him directly by God, he could not endure what he has had to endure. I am thankful for that and for the job he has done to this point. That still doesn't mean that I compromise my morals and principles and accept his persona. There are a lot of things I do admire about him at this point in his life. Probably the biggest admiration I have for him and his wife is that they have from all evidence I've seen done a marvelous job at training up their children. During the Republican convention when his kids spoke, my impression is that any one of them could easily be his successor in their businesses or in being the leader of our nation...

Just because I don't like the guy and would have no desire and in fact given the opportunity would avoid the opportunity to mix socially with him doesn't mean I judge him.

My suggestion to you is that perhaps you should study the Scriptures a bit for yourself and find out what it means to judge because as evidenced by your post, you don't know what it means to judge.
                    Well said Charlie..

Comment

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters."
                      — Matthew 12:30

Comment

Lol @ "tread harder, daddy."
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          Lol @ "tread harder, daddy."
                          We get it. You're a one issue voter... Good luck finding a perfect candidate for ANY political office!

Comment

How many bump stocks do you own 35 ?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              "He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters."
                              — Matthew 12:30
                              He who uses Scripture outta context to advocate idiocy shoud scatter..

Comment

I'm wondering if RW Arms still likes Trump.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...s-into-effect/

Comment

Working...
                                X