Calif. Not Ranked #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calif. Not Ranked #1

Looks like the poster child for the radicalized LWL's ranks dead last in the quality of life its residents. Instead of trying to improve the quality of live in Calif. they want the country to follow their lead. Not something to be proud of.

"California ranks dead last among U.S. states in quality of life, according to a study by U.S. News, ranking behind New Jersey (49th) and Indiana (48th)."

Awards season is in full swing in California, and the Golden State itself just took home a booby prize of its own.

Mods, please move to current events forum.

Comment

Not surprising at all

Comment

That’s why many are moving to Texas.

Comment

It's just another third world country where only the elite don't have to struggle. That is until they get carjacked or targeted in a drive by. Needs a big beautiful wall around it. There is nothing there that the rest of the country can't live without. Even the avacados

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
            That’s why many are moving to Texas.
            And a lot of them bringing in the same ideas that made California what it is today. It's like a plague.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
              Looks like the poster child for the radicalized LWL's ranks dead last in the quality of life its residents. Instead of trying to improve the quality of live in Calif. they want the country to follow their lead. Not something to be proud of.

"California ranks dead last among U.S. states in quality of life, according to a study by U.S. News, ranking behind New Jersey (49th) and Indiana (48th)."

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/201...tudy-says.html
              A beautiful place ruined by terrible people. And they just keep digging deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                It's just another third world country where only the elite don't have to struggle. That is until they get carjacked or targeted in a drive by. Needs a big beautiful wall around it. There is nothing there that the rest of the country can't live without. Even the avacados
                LOL....you are right on those points! But not a bad place to visit for a few days of R&R.
                Oh, the mass majority of avocado's come from Mexico and Chile..........but I agree we can do without there's also. Hum, almonds & marijuana are the main cash crops in Cali.........lol.......now that's interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  LOL....you are right on those points! But not a bad place to visit for a few days of R&R.
                  Oh, the mass majority of avocado's come from Mexico and Chile..........but I agree we can do without there's also. Hum, almonds & marijuana are the main cash crops in Cali.........lol.......now that's interesting!
                  Absolutely! The same could be said for many third world countries.

Comment

Silly survey.

People are leaving the Bay Area/Silicon Valley, largely due to housing costs, and commute times. More #1.

I can’t believe this is real! Somebody offer me $2.5m for mine and I’m outta here Monday for Montana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                      Silly survey.

People are leaving the Bay Area/Silicon Valley, largely due to housing costs, and commute times. More #1.

I can’t believe this is real! Somebody offer me $2.5m for mine and I’m outta here Monday for Montana.

We payed (2 years ago) $184,000 for a 5 Bed 3 bath 2200sqft house in Houston suburb.

Comment

Silly survey.

I feel bad for the good people like you out there, Bill.

Comment

Silly survey.

What’s the deal Bill, that’s ONLY $1,300 per square foot!

Comment

That home price surprised me.
                            About the almonds- we hunted late season goose up north in the rice farms, and with the almonds in bloom you could see the 10s of thousands of acres planted.

Comment

That home price surprised me.
                              About the almonds- we hunted late season goose up north in the rice farms, and with the almonds in bloom you could see the 10s of thousands of acres planted.

That is pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X