He said yes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said yes!

The boss man let me upgrade any tips and tricks greatly appreciated... Still working on setting the date
    Attached Files

TIPS: SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT thats the best way to learn

on a side not i love my canon. i have the older rebet XTi. got it brand new and still love the thing

Comment

You will enjoy the Canon T2I. I am new to photography and recently purchased the same and really enjoy it. Take it with you and shoot as much as you can and play with all the different functions to learn it. Enjoy.

Comment

Congrats! I'm in the same boat, bought the T3i yesterday and have been reading manuals all day!

Comment

I bought my wife the T1i, an upgrade from the XT. She loves it. Still learning a lot about it.

Comment

Took lots of pics today... Will post later

Comment

I agree with above... keep it with you. Take risks. Think fearless. Learn depth of field. Learn the rule of thirds. Keep the light behind you. Then break the rules. Repeat.

Congrats!

Comment

All great tips!

Get close to your subject. When you think you are close enough; GET EVEN CLOSER!

The best zoom you have is your feet!

Whatever your subject may be…… Fill the frame with that subject.

Congrats on the new camera HC, and I look forward to seeing some of your photos!

Comment

Working...
                X