• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Wall, 2nd wall 20 yards in, patrols, cameras, alarms, laser beams, lions and tigers and bears between the 2 walls (fed ONLY once a week, to make sure they're always hungry and angry), etc.....
        please don't hold your feelings back sir.

Lions and tigers and bears ...Oh my! I couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjams4110 View Post
          I would think it would be pretty obvious if that happened, and we could expand the wall to cover the territory at that time. No? I just don't think there's going to be to many Mexicans trying to scale the vertical canyon faces trying to get in the US.

Don't need a wall where god already put one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We were promised a wall...he got elected to build a wall, anything less and he is a liar and a populist.

Border security is not possible without the wall

Comment

Wall or no wall?

We don't need a wall. What we need is actual enforcement of laws and to send every captured illegal back to their country as criminals.

I wouldn't enter a country illegally because I'd end up in jail. People enter the US illegally and we feed them and either let them walk or send them home without penalty.

Nobody fears consequences of being captured in the US crossing the boarder unless they are packing drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk spelling/grammar errors are likely to occur.
              Last edited by giarcher; 01-27-2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyjams4110 View Post
                I'll play the opposition I guess. What's the point of building a wall in places that are not cross-able by illegals due to natural obstacles such as canyons, example being Big Bend National Park? Not to mention the added costs per foot in a place like that, just seems like a waste.

Makes sense to me to take the sector approach and build according to need.
                I was in black gap quail hunting early this month and boarder patrol was everywhere they told us 40-50 illegals crossed the border the night we got there
                They don't care they will cross wherever they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
                  Big Horn Sheep being one of them
                  Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                  Add antelope to the list.
                  They exist on both sides. That won't change. If it changes on their side there's not much we can do about it anyway. We will most likely manage our side as we do with each of the other species of animals we already manage.

If there exists a place (Big Bend National Park) where nature exceeds the limits of man made wall, then by all means, utilize that structure. Common sense goes a long way.

Comment

Build the Wall!

Comment

The wall is not going to stop the illegal immigration and drug smuggling. They should use the money to get better technology and start enforcing the law the way they should.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                        We were promised a wall...he got elected to build a wall, anything less and he is a liar and a populist.

Border security is not possible without the wall
                        pop·u·list
                        ˈpäpyələst/
                        noun
                        noun: populist; plural noun: populists
                        1. a member or adherent of a political party seeking to represent the interests of ordinary people.

Comment

Wall

Comment

He orders 5k more agents hired and fired executive service personnel appointed by Obama so pretty sure the border is going to be enforced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From Fort Bend Co., to surrounding communities, detectives said the burglars targeted the homes of Asian, Middle Eastern and Pakistani families

Here is another 120 votes for a wall.

Comment

So all of the wall won't work naysayers are you suggesting hard barriers don't work? Seems to work really well around 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. wouldn't you say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X