Another tundra question ...bed length.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    I hope I never live a life where not having 4x4 is even considerable.
    werrd

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      werrd
      You spelted that wrong

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        Also, I have a crew max, I’ve gotten to where I haul a 10’ trailer with me about everywhere I go. To hell with climbing in the bed to load/unload.
        ^^^^^^^^^^
        This, I'm too old to be messing with climbing in and out of a truck bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          On my way into work, I passed a Tundra with 22 or 24s that looked like a 2WD truck (no decals or tailgate tag). Thought of you Mayhem[emoji2957][emoji23]

20s are defintiely better than those ..

How did you see anything? You work from home.

I’m totally against lifted 2 wheel drive trucks. There should be a constitutional amendment against it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

I’m totally against lifted 2 wheel drive trucks. There should be a constitutional amendment against it.

Not everyday weenus...sometimes my commute is more involved than walking through the living room to the home office.

With those rims, a 4x4 lifted should be illegal as well
            Last edited by Smart; 02-18-2020, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Many of the chaps who run Baja would disagree with you on this... Heck, I'm against the aggressive lifts in 4wd & bet many of those don't see anything other than pavement down here anyway.

Im in my 5th decade on this rock & every vehicle I have owned up till now (other than the camaro) has been 4wd...time will tell if I regret not getting it on my first toyota. Seems the older I get the more fair weathered I become & been on the same lease for 15yrs & it does nothing to help you get around. Doesn't matter what guys drive, when it starts we all head back to camp. We'll see.

Comment

What is wrong with a lifted two wheel drive truck?
                Last edited by Radar; 03-30-2020, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  [ATTACH]992618[/ATTACH]

What is wrong with a lifted two wheel drive truck?

Probably works just about as good as if you were to lift the front too.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                    I have a crew max and my father double cab. We can squeeze car seat in but wouldn’t want it for everyday use.
                    Most of the time it will be just me.

I went by the dealership today. The backseat in the crew max is huge. But... I think I had rather have the bed space than backseat space. the front looked the same.

there was a paint protector package on every vehicle sales sheet. It said it was a distributor applied. the dealer just added a 499.00 lifetime tint.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                      I am gonna be in the market for another truck in the near future. I am liking the reviews on the toyota tundras...However,

to get a 6.5' bed, you give up inside legroom in backseat. Double cab vs. Crewmax For y'all that have a tundra, is the 5.5' bed usable? When I go on hunting trips(public lands) I don't pack light.

Also... the smaller cab...does it accomodate a car seat ... for the grandson?

Figured I'd ask the green screen before the sales tactics by the salesman.

I have a double cab and car seat touches my drivers seat when I’m driving (5’ 10.5”). When wife is driving they don’t touch. Once the seat flips from reverse you should be better off.

Overall love the extra bed room and have a toolbox which would be near impossible in a full size and have room to haul gear.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                        I have a double cab and car seat touches my drivers seat when I’m driving (5’ 10.5”). When wife is driving they don’t touch. Once the seat flips from reverse you should be better off.

Overall love the extra bed room and have a toolbox which would be near impossible in a full size and have room to haul gear.

Forgot about having to turn seats backwards for the babies.

Comment

My youngest is 19. Been a while having a car seat. I'll have to look to see when I can flip it forward.

Comment

Following

Comment

Working...
                            X