Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free sporting clay targets with thrower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free sporting clay targets with thrower.

I have 17 boxes of 107 clay pigeons each and a thrower for free IF we can meet on my time schedule tomorrow/Sunday and my route along Hwy 59/69 between Beeville and Nacogdoches, then Hwy 259 to Longview area. This is not first come/first served. I will be leaving Beeville sometime around 9:00-10:00am and will be able to determine an ETA when we get on the road. No pm’s. State on this thread that you want them and where you can meet me, and whoever is the easiest for me to meet up with, gets the payload for free. Do not get butthurt (well, you can if you want to) if you are not chosen. I have an 8 or so hour drive and will be anxious to get home and want to make the connection easy on me, my wife, and my dawg!

Click image for larger version

Name:	43C4A6D4-FC32-4967-B995-4878D54E62EC.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	25201853

Name:	560B17A7-DCBF-4B79-8DF9-A19162AE10F2.jpeg
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	25201854

Name:	ED73E6EB-4C01-4ACA-806A-B70EE2AC3648.jpeg
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	25201855

Name:	F32789DA-84F1-496F-9CD3-C397D1729ECF.jpeg
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	25201856

Nice. Just not in my neck of the woods.

Comment

I’ll take them. Live in Livingston, you can exit Hwy 190, meet at the Burger King.

I’ll PM my cell number. Thanks

Comment

936-425-66four-nine

Comment

Originally posted by captteddy View Post
          I’ll take them. Live in Livingston, you can exit Hwy 190, meet at the Burger King.

I’ll PM my cell number. Thanks
          That will work perfectly! When we leave in the morning, I will call you with an ETA.

Comment

I'm in DFW area. If you don't mind driving around loop 820 until I'm ready I'll be glad to meet you if you don't mind loading it for me. [emoji3]

Just thought you should have another option.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in Groveton, could meet you at u.s.59 &FM287 at the brookshire bros grocery. Do you have an idea when you plan to be headed out?

Comment

Originally posted by Incline View Post
                I'm in DFW area. If you don't mind driving around loop 820 until I'm ready I'll be glad to meet you if you don't mind loading it for me. [emoji3]

Just thought you should have another option.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
                I will put you second in line.

Originally posted by Prairieboy View Post
                I'm in Groveton, could meet you at u.s.59 &FM287 at the brookshire bros grocery. Do you have an idea when you plan to be headed out?
                Please read my original post.

That location would work just fine, but captteddy beat you to the punch. Sorry. If he changes his mind, and I decide to not deliver them to DFW for Mr. Wiseacre , I will bump you to second.

Comment

No problem at all. He responded 1st so he should have the 1st opportunity and my apologies I didn't see the times listed until I read it again. We will be headed home to Cleveland from the lease in Groveton tomorrow afternoon sometime, not sure what time that'll be yet.
                  Congrats to whomever gets the goodies!

Comment

Can you deliver to Waco?

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                      Can you deliver to Waco?
                      Yes. Meet me at Magnolia at 5:45 in the morning. If I’m running a little late, just wait on me

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Yes. Meet me at Magnolia at 5:45 in the morning. If I’m running a little late, just wait on me

If’n you see Joanna,, give her 2 hugs, and 3 french kisses from me. On top of your greetings. [emoji33][emoji41][emoji23]

Be safe on your travels.

Comment

I’m butthurt already and I didn’t even want ‘em..........

Comment

Man...I could have used them. I can’t shoot for shaaaat!! [emoji23]

Good on you old man!

Comment

Crap. I would have payed you $200 and drove to Beeville tonight to pick them up. And brought you and your wife some prime beef steaks to cook for supper. And filled your vehicle up with fuel so you wouldn't have to do it tomorrow. Can't believe you are a financial advisor and turn down money that you could have invested in Bitcoin and made millions.

Comment

Working...
                              X