No announcement yet.

For 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone needs someone to carry their bows, let me know. The way my season is going, I may not have a chance to let an arrow fly. But it would be great to see your exploits on the screen.

Comment

thanks for the help tinman ol buddy

Comment

I do it before on the days I'm sure I'm gona shoot something

Comment

it is a challenge to video for your self. I stink it up about half the time. I have had worst luck with a second camera man. on my Buffalo hunt my buddy panicked and ran missing the shot. On the Elk the guide got excited and missed the shot and then left the camera in the blind missing the last 2 shots. My spot and stalk sheep had to have some serious editing as there was a Teenaged female version of Chunky laughing at me. Children can be so cruel.

Comment

I would love to do it, If someone would be so nice as to coach me on how to do the videoing of yourself. I'm not up on all this technology stuff.

Bobby

Comment

LOL, oh man, that was funny.

Buff, Buff, Buff, I did not say to name it after....it is just if you are the guy who opens the thing with a little intoduction and explanation your name should be on it somewhere. Just giving you credit for the extra work I was volunteering you for. In small letters of course.

If you want, I will do that part...doesn't really matter. You know we only pick on you cause we love you and we are jealous...mostly jealous.

You are still going to carry my moose aren't you???

As far as the project goes, we are getting a little ahead of ourselves I think. Let's get as much good footage as we can and then decided the best way to present it. Could be by species, could be by time starting in Jan ending in Dec, or could be starting with small game and ending with the best trophy taken, could be alphabetical by hunters name.

I would really like to see as many different hunters as possible, a real representation of the guys, the animals are nice, but when I read a post I would like to think of the face and the clip from our DVD. Bring our little community closer together.

That might not be the origianl idea by Bowbuddy, I just reread it and he may have had in mind showing one of everything in Texas taken by a trad guy. That would be cool as well, just not what jumped to my mind. I was thinking more of a who's who of trad on a hunting video.

Comment

Just tryin' to help a brutha out, Buff.

I would love to do it, If someone would be so nice as to coach me on how to do the videoing of yourself. I'm not up on all this technology stuff.
                Bobby, I can relate. I plan to order the video the TBH crew put out this year, "It's all about the Video". I think it should answer some questions for all of us.

Comment

Just my 2 cents worth I think a Title like Traditional brothers of texas or Traditional friends Of Texas.

Buff I have a clip of my Buffalo kill from two years ago, I see if I can send it to you. If it's to big could I mail a disc to you?
                  I think if a few of us could get together for a three or four day hog hunt we could get some great video.
                  Dennis

Comment

and i guess ill try to video a rabbit/armadillo hunt becasue thats the best i can do lol

Comment

Originally posted by Javelina View Post
                      Just my 2 cents worth I think a Title like Traditional brothers of texas or Traditional friends Of Texas.

Buff I have a clip of my Buffalo kill from two years ago, I see if I can send it to you. If it's to big could I mail a disc to you?
                      I think if a few of us could get together for a three or four day hog hunt we could get some great video.
                      Dennis
                      id be up for hog huint as long as its not in south or deep central texas

Comment

Traditional Brothers of Texas.
                        I like that...think TBOT would sue us?

I'm hoping to get some video of my nephew stalking on a rabbit at the Fudd '07. He went to a 3-D shoot with me this year at Collin County and I wish I'd had a camera with me that day...

Liam tried to stalk some of the early targets and was really amusing the group shooting before us...but he was dead serious. Then, we saw a real rabbit on the back of the property and the guys shooting in front of us encouraged Liam to "go get it". He stalked up (straight for the rabbit standing in the open, of course) to about 20 yards and tried to draw and shoot but he could only get the arrow to go about 5-yards...he just fell apart...classic case of Bunny-Fever! So he composed himself, crept up to the arrow, nocked it again and shot 5' over the rabbit's head as it took off back into the woods.
                        Last edited by tinman; 12-23-2006, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Lonestar Stories: A year in the life of Traditional Texas Archers.

Comment

Flingin' and Dreamin': Lonestar Bowhunting Adventures

Comment

Yep we have to be true Texans not transplants. How about this
                              "The Black Widow Brothers: A Texas Bowhunting Quest"
                              starring Buff and Bowbuddy

Comment

I don't mind you guys shamelessly plugging the Blak Widders on the movie.
                                Whatever you gotta do to sleep at night...

I hope ya'll are for equal opportunity though, cause I'll be shootin' a Blacktail.

Comment

Working...
                                X