Osama obstruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osama obstruction

Here’s the **** obstruction, leftist morons!

Lisa Page testified to Congress that the Justice Department ordered the FBI not to charge Hillary Clinton with "gross negligence."

BUT people are so engulfed in identity politics, even if charges come and sentences are handed out the leftists are gonna cry foul and say conspiracy. I'm afraid it won't change anything. Our country may just be too far gone IMO.

Hahahahaha - Why can't we move forward?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Hahahahaha - Why can't we move forward?
      Why would we? Are you in favor of a dual class justice system? If people aren’t held accountable hints will never change. I’m against government corruption from any side of the aisle, as we all should be.
      Last edited by JLivi1224; 03-13-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

That is the downfall of everything that is going on now is no one is held accountable for their actions anymore. Wake up America

Comment

Yet, if I had a rifle barrel that was 15.9 inches I would be heading for an all expenses paid vacation to the federal love shack.

Rules are only for us little people.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            Why would we? Are you in favor of a dual class justice system? If people aren’t held accountable hints will never change. I’m against government corruption from any side of the aisle, as we all should be.
            By all means then - as soon as you show this Breitbart article to your State Rep we should be on our way to certain prosecution or indictment!!!

Great job!!

Comment

Is there anything here that doesn't surprise you?

Comment

I’m not passed at the Obama admin for this, it’s what I expected. I’m pushed at John Ratcliffe for sitting on this. Actually every member of Congress that was in that closed door hearing

Comment

But her and Bill only discussed grandkids on that secret tarmac meeting. My guess is the Clinton foundation slipped Lynch a little something under the table. Her finances should be closely looked at but that will never happen since there are still too many swamp dwellers in the IRS.
                  Last edited by muzzlebrake; 03-13-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X