Favorite Summer Vacation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Summer Vacation?

My wife and I are long overdue for a good vacation. What has been your favorite summer vacation spot? I'd like opinions in the US or outside, family vacation spots or just couples. We have 2 boys under 6 years old.

Thanks

My favorites are always in the Rockies, from BC to NM. You can never go wrong being in the mountains during a long hot summer!

And my favorites when I was a kid, were camping in the National Parks of the Rockies.

Comment

Euro Disney!!!

Comment

By far our best family trip was to St. Lucia. It's an amazing place. I really enjoyed yellow stone as well but your little kids might not want to be in the car riding around so much.

Comment

Turks and Caicos is off the charts as well.

Comment

Kauai is pretty hard to beat.

Comment

My favorite so far was spending a week at Cheyenne Frontier Days in July.

Comment

Hawaii is great (Maui), but we also go to Watercolor/Seaside (30A in general) at least once or twice a year and love it.

Comment

Edisto Island in South Carolina. The last quiet beach in the state.

Comment

Grand cayman is a beautiful place to go if you love the beach. My personal favorite has always been my deer lease

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

2 best and its not close. Kauai - much more laid back than other parts of Hawaii. Alaska - rent an SUV and see as much as you can. That place is incredible

Comment

Hands down for me and my kids is Frio River.

Comment

Disney, but we waited until the kids were 12 and 9. Next will prolly be Atlantis

Comment

Take the family salmon fishing in Alaska. Sure is a nice way to beat the Texas heat.

Comment

You got a ball park budget in mind? Lots of great suggestions that I agree with from the Frio river to St. Lucia but there is a huge price difference here.

Comment

Working...
                              X