No announcement yet.

Broke Down At The Deer Lease!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha.I will NOT fix your truck! (although I would have for a TBHer) For I have sold my shop of 29 years. I am here in clean up mode only. Albert, the man who has bought my shop just stopped in.He is the one coming to your rescue and will be there shortly. So, rest easy my friend, the best man on the job for many,many miles around. Your in good hands and good luck. Thanks for the recommendations guys, But I am basically retired. From here anyway

Comment

awesome.

Comment

Yea the guy that showed up is really nice and is headed to town to get the parts. I'm just glad to know there are good people still around that will drop what they are doing to help a guy out. That's one of the reasons I like hunting around comfort good people.

Comment

Seeing the 'broke down at the lease' wording and your avatar with a Longhorn, I thought this thread was Charlie Strong related.

Comment

Originally posted by 2b4him View Post
            seeing the 'broke down at the lease' wording and your avatar with a longhorn, i thought this thread was charlie strong related.
            really!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner View Post
              Haha.I will NOT fix your truck! (although I would have for a TBHer) For I have sold my shop of 29 years. I am here in clean up mode only. Albert, the man who has bought my shop just stopped in.He is the one coming to your rescue and will be there shortly. So, rest easy my friend, the best man on the job for many,many miles around. Your in good hands and good luck. Thanks for the recommendations guys, But I am basically retired. From here anyway
              I didn't want to steal your thunder ......

Congrats on the retirement!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner View Post

Man I heard you were retired when you still owned it...

Congrats on the retirement Mike!

Comment

Smart, how many posts do you have? Maybe now I have time to...... never mind!
                  Thanks Rod and Jason.
                  Now, lets get this mans truck fixed!!

Comment

So do you know what went wrong yet?

Comment

Hmmm... could it be the ABS computer or system? Seems like if it stuck in lock position that would be it.

Comment

What if he can't get parts till Monday??? That means you and your son would have to hunt 4 more days of pretty near perfect weather. With the rut going on. Just sayin'.....

Comment

I am confused as to why you drove from town back to the ranch in a truck with no brakes and your child in the passenger seat.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                            I am confused as to why you drove from town back to the ranch in a truck with no brakes and your child in the passenger seat.

Fred Flintstone says hey!

Comment

Put money on the booster being out ..

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                                Because the hunting is better at the ranch.

Comment

Working...
                                X