Eric Boling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    So that should be able to be proven. If they can recover all the texts and find the DP in question then they can find the ones prior to that where she is asking for it or being sexually explicit to where you know its time for the **** pick haha. I mean not that I have ever.........
    Why are you saying if?
    Google the Derrick Rose saga (NBA guy who recently was acquitted of rape) because the police subpoenaed the cell phone company to pull up texts from years ago.

Again, all that stuff is saved.
    Sitting in a SSD bunker somewhere in Nevada or Montana

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Why are you saying if?
      Google the Derrick Rose saga (NBA guy who recently was acquitted of rape) because the police subpoenaed the cell phone company to pull up texts from years ago.

Sitting in a SSD bunker somewhere in Nevada or Montana
      Im making a hypothetical statement so it must contain some caveat of uncertainty, I chose the word if.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Im making a hypothetical statement so it must contain some caveat of uncertainty, I chose the word if.
        Gotcha!

But I doubt this thing would have legs if she didn't have any actual proof.
        Millionaires get blackmailed all the time for stuff.
        But if it's not credible (bill Clinton having a baby by a black crack head) then it won't get off the ground.

Remember it was said Peyton got his roids shipped to his house in his wife's name?

Comment

If these Fox News women weren't so danged good looking I would never have sent those pics. I sure wouldn't be tempted to send any to those CNN, MSNBC news hags. They might take me up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            If these Fox News women weren't so danged good looking I would never have sent those pics. I sure wouldn't be tempted to send any to those CNN, MSNBC news hags. They might take me up on it.
            Hahaha, you sure are right about that! If I worked at Fox News good lord I would be swimming in it. Probably be fired after the 4th or 5th though or for falsely passing myself off as an Executive Producer and of course the casting couch

Comment

Google Muslim San Bernadinos shooters iphone, maybe add in "national security"

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                While you're at it google Hillary Clinton campaign camp phone and add "destroyed" to your google search.

Comment

Is this a trick question?
                  They got into the phone didn't they?

Comment

Is this a trick question?
                    They got into the phone didn't they?
                    because the police subpoenaed the cell phone company to pull up texts from years ago.
                    So the police subpoenaed the Muslims Phone and got Apple to release the info inside the phone?

Could have sworn I read it went down a bit differently

Comment

So the police subpoenaed the Muslims Phone and got Apple to release the info inside the phone?

It did. Makes you wonder why the FBI didn't just go to the NSA for info. Maybe everything isn't as it seems.

Comment

Well, it seems he is confident he can shut this down...

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          It did. Makes you wonder why the FBI didn't just go to the NSA for info. Maybe everything isn't as it seems.
                          Apple could have easily opened the phone if they wanted to.
                          They chose not to.

The FBI then went to some Israelis and paid them like a 100k to open the phone

Point is, it got done

Comment

Don't believe that cell phone companies don't store every single text or pic you send
                            You really don't know everything you send via email text or cellphone is kept?
                            You clearly pivoted from saying that the CELL PHONE COMPANIES store every communication from a cell phone.

Apple could have easily opened the phone if they wanted to.
                            To, the manufacturer of the cell phone could have granted access to the data inside the phone.

Those are 2 wildly different claims. Dats my point

Comment

You clearly pivoted from saying that the CELL PHONE COMPANIES store every communication from a cell phone.

To, the manufacturer of the cell phone could have granted access to the data inside the phone.

Those are 2 wildly different claims. Dats my point
                              Precisely.

Comment

Working...
                              X