best cheap game cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
    I have a couple of the cheap Moultree A-5's. Very reliable, but take a lot of pictures of smaller animals or the wind blowing. Good though, if you have time to go through all the "nothings there" photos.
    True

Comment

Browning Strike Force at Academy $80 very good camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        stay away from Wildgame Innovations! That is all
        x2

Comment

According to Jimmy D you have no deer. Like us

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
            Spend the money and get the strike force- you wont regret it. $80 is a bargain.

Comment

X3...Have 3 zero problems

Comment

I have some Moultrie a-5 cameras and they work pretty well for 50 bucks.. I've had pretty good luck with WI cams too. I am also aware now that I wrote this they will both be out of order next trip up Just gotta play the numbers game with the cheap cams put 6-8 of them out so if a few crap out you are still good to go
                Last edited by bollomb; 11-29-2016, 12:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I got 2 Moultrie A-5 cameras. The other members say they don't seem to be working last weekend.
                  I didn't go.
                  when I checked the cards 3 or so weeks ago there were pictures.....

I got one of the Bresser cameras from Walmart to try. For $30 why not.
                  Only issue to date was the straps plastic keeper. I broke it trying to tighten it [emoji45]

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    According to Jimmy D you have no deer. Like us
                    No kidding, I think they just do not need our groceries and treats, looks like springtime out there. The cameras are going to mexico just to set up on some feeders, I need 6 of them so I am not buying expensive cameras, my high dollar ones stay here in the good ole USA.

Comment

They are $80 at academy right now ? Online they show to be $129.
                      If they are really $80 they absolutely can NOT be beat at that price point. Mine has worked flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                        They are $80 at academy right now ? Online they show to be $129.
                        If they are really $80 they absolutely can NOT be beat at that price point. Mine has worked flawless.
                        This^^^^^

Comment

A lot of bad luck with wildgame here. I have had 2 and no issues. First one lasted 3 years.

Comment

Huge fan of my browning strike force cams, I can normally find them for $100 this time of year and think they are the best bang for the buck. I also have ran one moultrie A5 that I payed $50 for 4 years with great results and battery life. Only downfall to the moultrie is like someone said above you get a lot of pictures of wind blowing.

Comment

Working...
                            X