String splitters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

String splitters?

I have tried most sizes of peeps and have had marginal success smacking pigs at night. Getting close is not the problem, its not being able to see the pin through the peep. Does anyone have any experience with these? I am trying to figure out if they work well at night for chasing hogs under the moon light. Any info would be greatly appreciated. This is my last option before I go instinctive with my compound.

You could try the Marauder Light Stabilizer or the Sniper Light

Comment

Have you used lit pins,,, sight lamp ?

Comment

I put the string splitter mini or micro, the smallest one, on my kids bow and seems like you wouldn't have any trouble seeing through it at night.

Comment

We have tried just about every bow light but the pigs spook,the lighted pins are nice but they are too bright for me to see clearly. I guess I will give the splitter a try. Thanks for the input.

Comment

on my little blue lite for my pins i dim it down with a black sharpe. color it rite on the bulb-may take 2 coats--depends how dim u want it.

Comment

Originally posted by lungbuster1956 View Post
              on my little blue lite for my pins i dim it down with a black sharpe. color it rite on the bulb-may take 2 coats--depends how dim u want it.
              Never thought of that...I'll give that a shot.

Comment

I have a hogg lamp with 3 settings. The lowest is so dim you can only see the pens in near total dark. works great for me.

Comment

Working...
                X