Boy Scouts will allow girls to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    They are doing this because they are desperate for membership. They are closing camps left and right because they drove off so many boys with the bowing to the liberal agenda crap. Now this is just them grasping for straws to get numbers up. I think the problem with the Boy Scouts is the same with the NFL and many other companies and advertisers. They are hiring PR firms to tell them what the pulse of the country is. These firms are all in LA and NY, East and West Coast and they have zero idea of what the pulse is. Same people that got the election wrong, that have reduced viewership in the NFL by 30 percent and climbing and drove away all the membership of the scouts.
    The problem is lawyers. Lawyers give this garbage a backbone.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Those boys should have no problem pitching a tent at camp outs
      Now that's friggin funny!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't have a stand on this - one way or the other.

But I'm curious as to what women TBH members may think? And male members' wives / significant others' stance on the matter?

And lest ye forget; females are indeed the superior gender. They have half the money and all the coochie in this world.

Bob Lee
        Last edited by boblee; 10-12-2017, 07:26 AM.

Comment

There are few institutions with integrity or back bone. I had the opportunity to read the 1913 Boy Scout Handbook. I was enthusiastic for my son to learn the things I read in that handbook. It took two meetings to realize we had been hoodwinked. They award badges for GAMING. That was it for me. Our brief experience with the Boy Scouts sent us running. I believe, the Boy Scouts is doomed for failure and feel-good, PC moves like this just speed up the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
            God is spelt with a CAPITAL G.
            spelled*

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              spelled*
              [emoji3]
              I forgot to add
              [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                spelled*

Know he was wright and you we're wrong. Spelt is for words, spelled is what Harry Potter does to you when he castes a spell on you. He spelled you.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Know he was wright and you we're wrong. Spelt is for words, spelled is what Harry Potter does to you when he castes a spell on you. He spelled you.
                  Not in America. And take that apostrophe out of "were."

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    The problem is lawyers. Lawyers give this garbage a backbone.
                    Finally someone has correctly identified the problem. KAL.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post

What about the 'W' in wright?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        What about the 'W' in wright?

JSweet is a smart guy. I am starting to think he was just joking. Dunno—I don't wanna get kilt.

Comment

I think you're right.

Comment

My daughter was in Girl Scouts. It pretty much sucked for her and my wife. She had more fun and learned more when we use to do family camping at Camp Wisdom when my son was a Cub Scout.

Trail Life is an alternative to the BSA. It's funny that they sent me an email this morning when I haven't heard from them in a long while. My son is 17 and not interested in any of it anymore.

Comment

(RNS) 'Where many people would say that they’re leaving Boy Scouts, we have many others that are saying that the Boy Scouts left them,' Trail Life USA's CEO said.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                                Knot in America? We're you being serious about removing the apostrophe out of we're?

Comment

Working...
                                X