Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump as POTUS? Stranger things have happened!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Cruz's ideology was the closest to conservative as you can find in our times. I believe the issue came to popularity. Cruz is new to the game and probably not that well know outside of Texas. Hell even here on TBH a bunch of people had no idea who he was until this race began, very apparent when you hear him being called part of the establishment and a career politician. Outside of Texas and Iowa where he spent a lot of time he is probably a "nobody".

Comment

Today's True Conservative would most likely be unrecognizable to in many ways to the conservatives of yesteryear...

I think there are just to many variations to pin down a TRUE conservative definition...

Labels are convenient, aren't they...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
        Today's True Conservative would most likely be unrecognizable to in many ways to the conservatives of yesteryear...

I think there are just to many variations to pin down a TRUE conservative definition...

Labels are convenient, aren't they...
        Yep. Divide and conquer.. Variations is a understatement.

Speaking of yesteryear, it's amazing too me, how many seniors supported Obama and are now also supporting Bernie... People that worked and payed taxes their whole life..
        You would think that they would have lived long enough and seen enough, by now, to know better.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Yep. Divide and conquer.. Variations is a understatement.

Speaking of yesteryear, it's amazing too me, how many seniors supported Obama and are now also supporting Bernie... People that worked and payed taxes their whole life..
          You would think that they would have lived long enough and seen enough, by now, to know better.
          when you continually scare everyone with "insolvency" and the reps being the ones who are stealing it, you get a windfall of old people.

Comment

Working...
          X