New Parts on an Old Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Parts on an Old Bow

I have a Browning Micro Midas 3 that needs to be fully rigged, probably needs a new string/cable also. By the time I buy arrows, string/cable, sight, rest, release and quiver so that my wife can use it, I'll be in it about $300. Or I can buy a brand new bow with all accessories and a hard case in the $500 ball park. The problem is, I dont know how much she is going to enjoy shooting a bow so I dont want to go off the deep end on a new set up. Thoughts?

Before you drop a bunch on setting up a bow; borrow or rent a bow and see what she thinks of shooting a bow first.

Once you've done that, take her to a shop, and let her try out a few different ones. There are a bunch of lady specific bows out there, and even if you don't have the budget to buy new, it will make the search for a used one a little more specific. Used bows are a great way to go. I have bought several bows gently used, from here and AT. Just got one from here for Mrs last week, and she is enjoying it.

Comment

You can buy a brand new bow tech package bow FOR WOMEN at that price....and if she don't stay with it you can sell and recoup most of your investment

Comment

You can get sights, rest etc. off here for way under that price.

Comment

Working...
        X