Do Not Ride It Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Y'all pray fir Breezy. And his wife. And his child. He has decided to ride out the storm in Taft. He's going to be at his shop holding the tin down hoping all the Yeti products don't wash away.

Skinny
    ****.....can't believe he's not sending his kid and wife off at least while his stubborn *** stays home to guard his Yeti straws and Chupa rub..

Comment

Y'all pray fir Breezy. And his wife. And his child. He has decided to ride out the storm in Taft. He's going to be at his shop holding the tin down hoping all the Yeti products don't wash away.

Skinny
      If the Yeti's open.... would that turn this thing into a blizzard?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        If the Yeti's open.... would that turn this thing into a blizzard?

Bwahahahaha

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
          Sending prayers brother!!

Thank you mike and to everyone else that has txt, called, PMd, and emailed me. This morning I made the decision to evacuate before it got bad. We are in eagle pass in a hotel. Brought a lot of family but still have a lot of family(Mexican thing) and friends that stayed. Two of my brothers and my parents are staying in my home. They have enough food and water for two weeks, two generators, a small window unit, and a couple bottles of propane. To hold them over. Please send up prayers for them and all affected. Thank you. This group of hunters is awesome God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
            Thank you mike and to everyone else that has txt, called, PMd, and emailed me. This morning I made the decision to evacuate before it got bad. We are in eagle pass in a hotel. Brought a lot of family but still have a lot of family(Mexican thing) and friends that stayed. Two of my brothers and my parents are staying in my home. They have enough food and water for two weeks, two generators, a small window unit, and a couple bottles of propane. To hold them over. Please send up prayers for them and all affected. Thank you. This group of hunters is awesome God bless

Prayers sent for all of y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post

Prayers up Gabe! Glad yall got out of there! Hopefully the others don't regret their decision.

Comment

Thanks jason

Comment

Wife and I left our home between Palacios and Port Lavaca this morning hooked up to our camper. Staying at MIL in Schulenberg. Figured I'd take my camper as I might have to live in it if my house goes. Some stayed, not me. Bow season in about a month,I don't want to miss the opener. Not being funny, but never even thought twice about it. 120 mph winds and flooding not my thing. That's why you pay for insurance.

Comment

Skinny
                    Wow. That is pretty shocking he is staying. Talk about being too close for comfort

Comment

That's good info right there..For anybody

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Skinny
                        Not a good decision but to each there own! At least he's on the clean side of the storm.
                        Last edited by Huggybear; 08-25-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
                          Wife and I left our home between Palacios and Port Lavaca this morning hooked up to our camper. Staying at MIL in Schulenberg. Figured I'd take my camper as I might have to live in it if my house goes. Some stayed, not me. Bow season in about a month,I don't want to miss the opener. Not being funny, but never even thought twice about it. 120 mph winds and flooding not my thing. That's why you pay for insurance.
                          Exactly! Most logical post of the thread. GOOD ON YOU...I'm with ya brother.

Material things can be replaced. Keep yourself and your loved ones safe. Period

Good luck to all you fellas down south. This one is scary.

Comment

Port A - they are calling for 125 mph wind and 12 foot storm surge - that entire town may be gone before its over

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                              Port A - they are calling for 125 mph wind and 12 foot storm surge - that entire town may be gone before its over

Yeah
                              She's gonna be different after this
                              Sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                                Our condo is on the second floor, so maybe water will only get a couple of feet deep inside. I'm more concerned about our boat in the boat barn.

Comment

Working...
                                X