Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apology

I've had a run lately of rude comments and behavior. I wish i could say limited to a couple of posts. I could blame it on several things. Some personal situations stressing me and some BP medicine issues I'm working through. However those are just poor excuses and unacceptable.

The reality is when one knows they are not on their best game one should think before one posts or speaks. One might even consider keeping to themselves. So I'm going to work on communicating like I cut metal or wood. Measure twice, cut once.
    Maybe measure three times.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Good for you!!

Comment

We've all done it. Those of us that can't fix it end up on the banned list.

Richard.

Comment

I delete about 3/4 of all things I type before I hit send . I will not even respond to an email before 10am for this reason. Good on you for recognizing and making changes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Very admirable, sir. "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about." Hope everything works out for you.

Comment

My mom would always tell me when I was growing up and it kinda sorta stuck in my brain unit. "If you don't have anything good to say? Then just be quite." Don't know why I said this? Thought it might help?
              Semper fi.
              God bless America plus you and yours!
              Barry

Comment

Everyone has been there,
                myself included.

Comment

Comment

I type out, and then delete much more than I actually hit the submit button on.
                    Being hot blooded, and quick tempered makes life difficult at times.

Rick

Comment

I realize that but honestly I've worked for years on not doing those things. It took a lot of bleeding tongue from biting it and reading what I type first to get better at it. Most things are not worth being rude or defensive about. Plus just not wearing my feelings on my cuff is something I'm usually good about. I guess some things in life we have to be ever vigilant of.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by DRT; 04-26-2017, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Commendable Sir. Wish all of us could measure 2-3 times before cutting. God knew when he gave us 1 mouth, it could be sharper than a 2 edged sword.

Comment

No big dear to me, I have spoken out of turn on a time or to. But you have figured it out and working on it, GREAT! Grant

Comment

Admirable move... and inspiring.

Comment

Congrats on realizing the habit and working towards correcting. Although, I have to admit, I haven't seen any post where you were out of the way with anyone. Could be that I missed something, but none of us are, "down be the creek, walking on water.." -Doc Holiday- Tombstone

Comment

Working...
                              X