No announcement yet.

Why you ALWAYS hunt with a truck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I field dress on the ground and then travel with my deer on a tarp in the back of my jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Glad I'm not the one eating that deer. People complain about gamey tasting venison, this is one reason why.
      Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet Hunter View Post
        Not to bash but this is what gives hunters a black eye with the non hunters.
        agreed

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
        Congrats on the deer. For all of you who don't like the way he carried it home and are afraid of offending the anti's, way to give in. Their training is working.

I do agree its best to get it on ice as fast as possible, but do what you want with yours.
        Offending the anti's is not the problem. They don't like us and will always be against us.
        It's offending the soccer mom that doesn't really care about hunting as long as it's not shoved in her face. If you run across one of these types of people while you have a deer strapped to the top of your suburban with blood running down the windows, you just created another anti to fight against us.

Originally posted by quebow03 View Post
        didn't have an ice chest either.... hahah... it was one of those "hey, wanna run out to the lease and see what we see?" kind of moments. didn't really plan ahead.
        You had your gun/bow and a knife in the suburban but not an ice chest?

No tarp, corn sacks, or anything to at least try and cover it up?

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Working...
          X