day lease Mason Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day lease Mason Tx

Has anyone hunted on a place south of the town of Mason on 300 acres. Managed or owned by a guy named Ashley? We have been talking and I have secured our weekend but wanted to see if anyone has ever heard of the guy. I have his last name but don't want to post publicly. Thanks

We used to have a cabin down there on the LLano river. Message me his last name.

Comment

It's funny I just saw this after posting "Kothe's Pasture". This is the property you're talking about. I posted his name and his phone number so people can call if they're interested in hunting there.
      I have hunted there three times in the past, when he was running hunts before, and enjoyed it every time. Seen some pretty good deer there just haven't taken one myself. He said he has lots of hogs now (didn't have many before when I hunted there) and is hoping to reduce their numbers some before deer season so he's running very inexpensive hog hunts ($50 a day) until early September, then stopping to let things cool down before deer season. I posted a picture on that post of one of the bucks he saw recently at one of the feeders.

Comment

Working...
      X