Looking for a Buffalo Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Buffalo Hunt

Anyone have any suggestions on a Buffalo Hunt? I promised my daughter I would take her on one for her High School Graduation. Running out of time and cannot put it off any longer...

Help if you can...

i dont know how much you want to spend or how hard you want it to be but The Bar-E has Buffalo but i think it's bow only and i think it's fairly cheap!!
    call Larry Zimmerman @1-830-426-8272 or 1-830-426-6555 tell him Tracy Luckey gave you the number, i dont know if that'll help but it's a start !!
    Good luck !!!!

Tracy

Comment

Sweetwater Creek Bowhunting Ranch-Decatur

Comment

Kieth Johns Outdoors.. Great Animals, Great Price & one heck of a good guy.
        Here's a pic of the one I shot in Oct.
        Attached Files

Comment

Mesquite Bowhunting in Pearsall has some real nice buffalo. He has good pricing as well.

Comment

I am not too well educated on Axis and other Exotics. Is a Mid Spring early Summer hunt okay to hunt them? Meaning, will they be Hard Horned or Velvet?

Comment

If you want to hunt wild, truly free ranging buffalo we are heading to hunt a reservation this Montana in early fall.....

Comment

bowanta is is a bow hunt? if it is i second keith johns outdoors.

If its a gun hunt might want to give theses people a call http://www.highadventureranch.com/exotic.html

Comment

Hey i have a place near Kerville Texas. the ranch is on 5000 acres and has some really nice buffalo bulls and cows and you may hunt with rifle or bow. if your interested email me at lorencook300@yahoo.com and i can give you more information and send you some photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                    I am not too well educated on Axis and other Exotics. Is a Mid Spring early Summer hunt okay to hunt them? Meaning, will they be Hard Horned or Velvet?
                    To answer this question, yes some will be hard horned and some will not be. I am seeing Axis now that are hard horned and some are still in velvet growing.
                    Depending on when you go in the spring, you will see good hard horned animals.

Comment

www.bowsafari.com or www.gunsafari.com. They have alot a buff and you will kill one. The best thing is that they are very reasonable of price.

Comment

Originally posted by Sq2 hunter View Post
                        Hey i have a place near Kerville Texas. the ranch is on 5000 acres and has some really nice buffalo bulls and cows and you may hunt with rifle or bow. if your interested email me at lorencook300@yahoo.com and i can give you more information and send you some photos.
                        I definately want to try and get something going. Looking forward to some pics.

Nate

Comment

Working...
                        X