Collin County Bowhunters Club Shoot April 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Bowhunters Club Shoot April 16-17

CCBA's April Club Shoot is this coming week-end, April 16-17. All Classes, California Start, 30 Targets. Shoot either day.
    Kids 12 and under shoot free.

We just bought a bunch of new McKenzie targets from the ASA Pro Am, and this will be the first time we have had any of them on the range.

Come on out and bring the family, looking forward to seeing you!

Wayne

TTT Hope to see some new faces this weekend.. Gonna be a great shoot with excellent weather..

Comment

Im shooting Sunday Morning

Comment

ill be there with the wife on saturday

Comment

We should be shoooting Sat I hope.. We will shot together Jason

Comment

Quick Reminder, the targets are set and we will be there shortly after daylight both days.

Come on out!

Wayne

Comment

When is yall's monthly shoots? There are a few of us from Quitman (Stick Slingers) that would like to attend.

Comment

You can find our schedule and a Map to our range at collincountybowhunters.org.

Our next Club shoot is May 21 & 22.

There are several of us planning on coming to the Deerman you guys are having at Quitman on April 30. We held one two weeks ago, and it was a blast. I think everyone enjoyed that shoot a lot.

Then we have a TBOT shoot for you stick bow guys on June 4 & 5.

Our biggest Club Shoot of the year is on June June 18-19. We call it the "Invitational" but it is open to all classes and to all comers (don't ask me why it's called "the invitational", lets just say everyone is invited) and we will give buckles to the winners at that shoot.

We will also have a lot of door prizes. Last year we gave away two compound bows, a ladder stand, several arrow rests and sights, a couple of hunts, plus a number of other nice prizes and a whole host of smaller stuff. Almost everyone got something.

You guys come on out, we would love to have you.

Wayne

Comment

Thats for the info, I will mark the calender!

Comment

Working...
                  X