Locked out Gun Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had trouble with my safe. It's got a S&G lock. This is what Liberty Safe
    Customer Service Team said to do. (The combination may have drifted. You can try dropping one digit on all your numbers to see if this provides consistency. If not, try keeping your original combo, but drop the second number down two digits.)

Comment

Locked out Gun Safe

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      These stories scare me. Have a manual heavy unit. Can not imagine what it would cost to break into it...............

It’s not that bad
      I have a liberty fat boy that came new with a digital pad and it locked up within 1 week after I bought it. Just called a locksmith and they sent a guy, he drilled it and had it open in 10 minutes. Had him replace the pad with a combo and no problems since.
      I think it cost me like $150
      Safe’s are actually easy to get into for guys that know what they are doing
      They simply keep an honest guy honest and help with fire protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
        I know what you mean and I think when I fist went to open after move it spun too freely.

Spun hard to left no luck
        Yes Sir, mine gave me troubles for a long time. until I figure this out.

Comment

My BRAND NEW S&G dial, that I had put on to replace a digital on a Cannon safe, got off by a number and a 1/2 within the first 10 uses.... VERY frustrating crap right there... Took me forever to figure it out.. And it is still very, very sensitive to open.. I hate it..

Comment

Change each number by 1. Only change 1 of the 3 numbers @ a time, going thru all 3 numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
              Change each number by 1. Only change 1 of the 3 numbers @ a time, going thru all 3 numbers.
              this is what i started to do. no luck yet, but lots of combinations yet to go through.

Comment

Working...
              X