Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
    Is Alliant 3% on every charge?
    Yes for 1st year...goes to 2.5 after that with I think a 59.00 annual fee. Works out better than 2% card as long as you charge at least 11,800 a year. No problem for me as I put everything except my mortgage on CC (pay off monthly of course)

Comment

using citi costco for 4% on gas, 3% restaurant/travel, 2% at costco. only 1% on other stuff so need to get a better one for "other"

Comment

Originally posted by techzan View Post
        Citi has a 2% cash back card on everything I buy. 1% when I buy something & the other 1% when I pay.
        This is the one I use. It was the best one I found for my needs.

Comment

I have all of them. I still think the best for most people is a 2% cash back card with no annual fee. My credit union has one with no foreign transaction fee also. The Citi double cash has a foreign transaction fee but it is a good card.

Comment

I’ve been flying on Chase Southwest for a couple years. It’s been good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We don't fly much so the 2% cash back on everything from Fidelity is nice. I use it for all my work expenses as well.

Comment

Currently using the wells fargo american express... 3% cash back on everything, 0% interest for 12months, no annual fee

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                  Currently using the wells fargo american express... 3% cash back on everything, 0% interest for 12months, no annual fee
                  Never heard of this one. You sure 3% on everything? That is a pretty good card if that is the case

Comment

Fidelity 2% cash back on everything

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                      Fidelity 2% cash back on everything
                      I'm thinking about this as of today. Also get $150 with a code they just sent me.

Comment

We have Discover. There is always something to get 5% back on. The categories change every quarter. I basically only use it on what the current category is. Right now it's 5% back on grocery stores. Usually all summer its 5% back on all gas. Sometimes it's Amazon, restaurants, etc. They have the option to use it on your bill, or you can get $50 gift cards for only $45 of your money.

Comment

Alliant can be really hard to get, but the 3% on everything is the real deal. They just sent me a check for $500.

Comment

Boa cash rewards . 1% on everything , 2% on grocery including wholesale clubs , 3% on gas , online shopping, dining , home improvement and furnishings , or prescriptions. Can change the 3% category whenever you want via the mobile app once a month. 10% bonus if you have checking. Up to 25-75%bonus with preferred rewards= up to 5.25% cash back. No annual fee.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                              Southwest card is the best if you do any flying
                              This, is where it's at for our family. It usually picks up the tab for about 8-10 flights per year. Been doing it going on 4 years.

Comment

I don't like the cards that make me pick a spend category for the highest rewards. I've used BOA Amex almost eclusively for 20 years, spent over $1,000,000 on it (lots of business travel), but just switched to Citi 2% on everything a month ago. Seems like the best card with no gimmicks. I'll continue to use my Amex for foreign purchases to avoid forex fees, but everything else is getting moved to the new Citi card.

Comment

Working...
                                X