The Trump drama never stops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Trump drama never stops...

A high school civic lesson may be in order here. Things that require congressional action cannot be passed by the POTUS. All he can and has to do is sign it after congressional action. Almost everything being talked about not getting done requires congressional action. Laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      A high school civic lesson may be in order here. Things that require congressional action cannot be passed by the POTUS. All he can and has to do is sign it after congressional action. Almost everything being talked about not getting done requires congressional action. Laws.

You would think people would know that, wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        That means alotta folks voted for liars.
        Is that what the republican party is based on?
        Those type of values?

What happened to "small government"?

I'm only trying to point out to folks that you're being had.

You think these guys have your best interest in mind and you're voting for a R over a D but in the end that R is D'ing you more than that D would.

I want to go to Kevin Brady's town hall and check the pulse.
        I wonder if he'd tell you how his constituency is split on Obamacare?

https://kevinbrady.house.gov/obamacare/
        Ok? But yet people are saying TRUMP needs to get something done.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          in my company if things don't get done then a higher up is responsible.
          Their head will roll.
          Why?
          Because the officers LEAD and MANAGE the troops to ensure the task is carried out
          That's why they get paid the big bucks.

If a corporation didn't meet their numbers they don't fire the underlings, they fire the ceo and meet their marks with the same staff but a new CEO.

If the employees don't like the ceo or his making style them the company suffers and the ceo will quickly be replaced
          So Trump can fire an elected official?

If he can that's news to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

Yeah, his analogies aren't always well thought out.

Comment

What has trump done to influence congressional action.
              All he has done is impede congressional action by deranged tweets and actions!!

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                Lol! Trump has impeded congress! That's rich!

Comment

The shoe fit pretty good huh?

Comment

has the stupid pos ever try to sell the health care plan to the people other than " it's a beautiful plan". Does the idiot even know what's involved???

Comment

has the stupid pos ever try to sell the health care plan to the people other than " it's a beautiful plan". Does the idiot even know what's involved???
                      It just got ten feet taller

Comment

Oh Jesus
                        Do you think Obama sat back and waited for Congress to write bills in a vacuum and for him only to see them after they've been released to vote on?

What needed to happen is trump get with Mitch and Paul and say
                        Hey guys, I know you don't like me but this, THIS and most definitely THAT is what I want to see come across my desk when come time to sign.
                        Can y'all boys talk to your underlings and get that done for me?
                        Then m&p would say, well what do we get out the deal
                        Then trump says, the good hearted feeling Of knowing you're doing your country good

Then they say OK
                        Then leave the oval office and go to the hill where they will have lunch in the cafeteria with Cornyn and Gohmert, cruz and LiL Marco and the rest of the gang where they will have brainstorm sessions on how to make DJT's drama come to life.

That didn't happen
                        Trump said all of y'all all are losers and you better be lucky I don't fire you Now make me happy!

Comment

YeAh and his lawyers are looking into his pardoning powers. As reported by the " fake news media". Ha let's see if it's really fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            Yeah, his analogies aren't always well thought out.
                            Y'all don't think the POTUS can't put the squeeze on an individual politician?
                            He doesn't have that kinda juice?
                            He can't redirect party finds away from said politician?
                            Not give them an endorsement in times of need?
                            Hell he all but said sessions was incompetent yesterday

I swear some of y'all...

Comment

Stupid? Man your on a roll tonight. He grew up and ACTUALLY became President.

It's not the people who get to decide on the healthcare bill. Surprised you didn't learn that on your citizenship test.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                Stupid? Man your on a roll tonight. He grew up and ACTUALLY became President.

It's not the people who get to decide on the healthcare bill. Surprised you didn't learn that on your citizenship test.
                                Lol no it's not. The people get to decide EVERYTHING!!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X