Thoughts on Syria and Russia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on Syria and Russia?

Curious as to what the green screen thoughts are on this. It appears like something is going to happen unless someone back channels this thing.

I agree that something is going to happen!! I just hate that we might be putting American lives on the line for yet another country of people that would/will stab us in the back at first opportunity!!

Comment

Trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        I agree that something is going to happen!! I just hate that we might be putting American lives on the line for yet another country of people that would/will stab us in the back at first opportunity!!
        Your first POINT is the ONLY one that matters to me. But your second is NOT what this is about. Going over there is all about the regional control and access to resources in the region. Our government could care less about any of the other concerns WE have.

Comment

I think we should pull out of Syria. Now having said that I watched the video this morning of the dead kids from the gas attack 4 days ago....and to see all those poor kids with foam coming out of their noses and mouth laying there dead made by blood boil. Makes you want to really go after the cowards that would do something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Your first POINT is the ONLY one that matters to me. But your second is NOT what this is about. Going over there is all about the regional control and access to resources in the region. Our government could care less about any of the other concerns WE have.
            Yes Sir I agree with you, it's just that I personally think if anything we should go after the ******* for allegedly gassing innocent kids. I real could careless about the resources although I understand that we will be fighting the "death to America" ideology sooner or later. I guess better there than on our door step.

Comment

Yes Sir I agree with you, it's just that I personally think if anything we should go after the ******* for allegedly gassing innocent kids. I real could careless about the resources although I understand that we will be fighting the "death to America" ideology sooner or later. I guess better there than on our door step.
              I cant argue against any of that! Sadly we are in a crappy spot..........AGAIN! Something about boots on the ground is just a NO WIN situation.

Comment

I think another country, like Israel needs to take the lead roll with the US and other Allies as back up.

Airstrikes will be launched.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  I think another country, like Israel needs to take the lead roll with the US and other Allies as back up.

Airstrikes will be launched.
                  Agree with you other than the Israel part. I think it's time for the Saudis to take the lead in trying to keep their neighborhood bullies in check.

Comment

If I was in Syria right now in a building that contains chemical weapons....I would leave that building.

Comment

Agree with you other than the Israel part. I think it's time for the Saudis to take the lead in trying to keep their neighborhood bullies in check.
                      Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Problem is, all the countries in the middle east hate each other, and would flip **** if one tried to "lead" anything (besides another with with Israel). Not like any of them would bother anyways, the worse their neighbors are doing, the happier they are.

It'd be nice if the UN dropped China/Russia off the security council, grew a pair of balls, and airdropped 100K troops into the country to secure it along with the threat "all combatants must lay down their weapons, those who don't will be shot on sight".

But we all know that the UN could never be bothered to lift a finger, and even if they somehow sent troops, they'd just have their hands tied and have to watch genocide like they did in Bosnia and Rwanda. Blech, what a useless organization.

Comment

Read Hal Lindsay .
                          Heightened Mideast tension

Comment

As long as the FBI is digging through Trumps ****star tryst, Syria is the best option available to keep the media’s attention.

Comment

Let Russia and Isis handle it.

Better them than us. Send Hillary to have a talk with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X