Bear mount finishing touches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear mount finishing touches

My buddy put the finishing touches on my bear mount. He added the tree and said it completes the line. I guess you taxi's would understand that terminology. I think he look better what do you guys think? Before and after pics.
    Attached Files

LOOKS GOOD JIM! Cant wait to get mine in MAY!! Im gonna full body him too I think!!

Comment

IMO, the tree takes away from the bear. The business behind his head is distracting to me.

Take it for what it's worth ... that's just me.

Comment

i would lose the tree, but thats just me..

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
          My buddy put the finishing touches on my bear mount. He added the tree and said it completes the line. I guess you taxi's would understand that terminology. I think he look better what do you guys think? Before and after pics.
          I agree with you Keep. No tree=better.

Comment

First pic here also but either way he is SWEEEEEET!!! I hope to get a good one in May also!!!

Comment

I like it either way. Your preference.

Comment

good looking mount, tree kinda dwarfs him a little.

Comment

That's suprising. I think he looks better in person with the tree but do see what you guys are saying/ seeing in the pics.

Comment

Jim, I like the tree... Seems like a dude standing on a rock without it. But that is JMO.

Whatever you choose, it's a great trophy and be proud!

PS - Ryen is looking forward to seeing McKenzie at Nanza! That is all she has talked about in the last 2 weeks
                    Jeff Young

Comment

UH OH! She may not be there. She's with her mom that weekend and trying to see if she can come with us if they don't have anything planned.
                      Originally posted by jyoung View Post
                      Jim, I like the tree... Seems like a dude standing on a rock without it. But that is JMO.

Whatever you choose, it's a great trophy and be proud!

PS - Ryen is looking forward to seeing McKenzie at Nanza! That is all she has talked about in the last 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
                        UH OH! She may not be there. She's with her mom that weekend and trying to see if she can come with us if they don't have anything planned.
                        Ohhh... Crapola! Let me know as soon as you can... She may want to stay for her soccer game if she is not there.
                        Jeff Young

Comment

No tree. How big is that bear?

Comment

Originally posted by ByronF View Post
                            No tree. How big is that bear?
                            NOT AS BIG AS THE ONE'S ME AND YOU ARE GONNA GET THIS YEAR!! Hi Jim

Comment

Nice Bear Jim

Comment

Working...
                              X