Apple Flavored Corn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Frogs.
    I see you are in ft worth. Go to Atwoods in Azle. They always have apple corn. $7 something for 40 lbs

Comment

I use mummies...... but just FYI, you can buy apple scented powder (can’t remember who makes it), but it’s an additive that you can mix in the bags of corn. I use to do it all the time when I hunted a east Texas.

Comment

Saw in heb plus last month for 6.48 in round rock Tx

Comment

I get it at Russell feed here in fort worth. I think you were the one I talked to at benbrook last year while I was in my tree stand.

Comment

You are correct switchback.

Comment

Apple and persimmon corn both work great. Especially for hand corning.

Comment

GO FROGS! I am in Fort Worth. I will check Russell's and HEB. I have seen the scent powder somewhere also Navy Chief, but can't remember where. May have to Amazon it.

Comment

Originally posted by BowDude5000 View Post
                  GO FROGS! I am in Fort Worth. I will check Russell's and HEB. I have seen the scent powder somewhere also Navy Chief, but can't remember where. May have to Amazon it.
                  They carry the apple flavoring concentrate at Buck Stop on I-35 in Alvarado

Comment

Originally posted by Randell View Post
                    Dang deer around my place have never seen a apple... I don’t get it!

The deer at my place have never seen a corn field or cotton field but......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I also tried pouring out 2 piles and the deer went straight to the apple scented everytime.

They sell it at the HEB near me.

Comment

Atwood's in Lake Worth has it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I can not feed for 6 months, put out some apple scented Mummes and bam deer come to it within hours. I was a skeptic but no more, they just seem to smell it better.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                            I can not feed for 6 months, put out some apple scented Mummes and bam deer come to it within hours. I was a skeptic but no more, they just seem to smell it better.
                            agreed 100%

Comment

may have to try and find some around Tyler/Canton area

Comment

Pretty much all I feed mainly because it’s often a little cheaper than regular corn at HeB

Comment

Working...
                                X