Got the Call-- Kansas Her I come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the Call-- Kansas Her I come...

Finally got the call I was waiting for last night. Looks like November 10th -16th I will be Bowhunting in Kansas in Unit 11. Man am I already excited..... Had to miss last year with work, so I am anxious to get back up there this year and try it again.. Again, The Kansas Lifetime License has paid for itself...

congrats! hopefully next year for me!

Comment

Hey I would like ask you a few questions about your life time license could you text me at 346 831 1135 thanks

Comment

Nice! What town are you hunting near? I used to hunt Unit 11 a little bit

Comment

How does a lifetime license work for a non resident? Seriously curious.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here. I’m hunting units 4&8 this year first weekend of November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
              How does a lifetime license work for a non resident? Seriously curious.

You pay the same as a resident. So you already have your hunting license you still need deer permits, so a deer permit costs $42.50 and you can shoot either a buck or doe with that, you can also get up to 5 doe permits that cost $22.50 each. When I got my lifetime hunting it was $450.00 now it's $502.50
              Last edited by Bassdeer; 09-06-2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                You pay the same as a resident. So you already have your hunting license you still need deer permits, so a deer permit costs $42.50 and you can shoot either a buck or doe with that, you can also get up to 5 doe permits that cost $22.50 each. When I got my lifetime hunting it was $450.00 now it's $502.50
                How long do you have to live there to qualify?

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Congrats and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                        How long do you have to live there to qualify?
                        One year

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                          Does this exclude you from the draw or are you a landowner?

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                            Does this exclude you from the draw or are you a landowner?

Don't have to draw, I'm not a land owner, just go to Walmart and buy my deer permits.

Comment

That’s great news. I sat out last year because I didn’t draw but did this year. I also hunt unit 11. Where abouts do you hunt? I am off of 1350 North West of Pleasanton on 69.

Comment

Working...
                              X