Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

nairb2580 - I love the smile, I don't think there's a kid in Texas that doesn't enjoy a kiddie pool and a water hose. I know mine have spent their fair share of time in ours this past month.

SFAR - I like the sunset shot, and putting the horizon off axis does add another dimension to the pic.

AgBass01 - Nice Red! I'd much rather be wading than sweating it out on the shore waiting for something to swim by.

Bowhunt-R - You guys certainly beat the heat! Good shot on a beautiful axis and the fact that you got to share it with your boy is icing on the cake.

General - I like the shot, nice scenery and the lighting in the clouds blends everything together nicely.

The Juan - Nice composition and a great looking axis to boot, yall's smiles say it all and you captured the moment well.

TXInfidel - Looks like you guys got it figured out, the rain has definitely been a blessing and a curse at times this year but cooling off in a seasonal creek is always fun.

SRT8U - I like this shot, good composition and contrast between the subject and all the other elements.

Rotney - That looks like a place I'd like to be, gorgeous water and looks to be a nice course!

Bobby Brown - I like this shot a lot too, I have yet to get a good lightning shot and you have a lot of neat elements to go along with yours. Good capture!

Thanks to everyone for all the entries, yall definitely gave me some trouble with the deliberation but I have to give the nod to SRT8U. Nice job getting up close and personal for a neat shot of your GSP beating the heat, I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with for next month!

Click image for larger version

Name:	GSP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	24460468

Comment

Thanks man! I've never won a contest before!

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post

You definitely earned it. Great shot!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post

Beautiful photo.

Comment

Great photos

Comment

Working...
                X