No announcement yet.

Water Heater Gun Safe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for this. I have a water well tank we just replaced that is galvanized that I may need to do the same thing with. Thanks for the idea!

Comment

In for this. I have a water well tank we just replaced that is galvanized that I may need to do the same thing with. Thanks for the idea!

Comment

Be carefull welding on galvanized metal without respiratory protection. I work in a chemical plant and we don't allow welders to weld or grind on galvanized metal without respirators.
        Last edited by dwwilliams72; 09-25-2015, 12:46 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by dwwilliams72 View Post
          Be carefull welding on galvanized metal without respiratory protection. I work in a chemical plant and we don't allow welders to weld or grind on galvanized metal without respirators.
          Luckily its not galvanized.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTBowers View Post
            Luckily its not galvanized.
            Luckily Dw can talk to more than one person in a thread.
            Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
            Originally posted by dwwilliams72 View Post

Comment

Sounds like an awesome idea! As a dad, that likes to repurpose stuff, I can appreciate what you are doing. Will keep watching, and good luck with the project.

Comment

Working...
              X