need a tracking dog Freestone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a tracking dog Freestone

We need a tracking dog in Freestone County. My dad arrowed a 140" 8 and we cant find it. We are in fairfield. 817-896-0162. Thanks. I dont have good internet down here so phone might be the only way to contact me.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Ttt, hope u find one available soon..

Comment

I found one out of Ennis guys. I'll update when I can. Dogs should be here by 3.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Cool, what's the scenario? Blood on arrow, hairs, blood trail, distance shot?

And what breed of dog is showing up? Anyways, good luck and take many action pics to post later please!!

Comment

Who is bringing the dog from ennis

Comment

probably Ron

Comment

Hope Ron has a good story for us...

Comment

Stan farmer in Corsicana has dogs as well

Comment

Any luck?

Comment

If you need help I'm in malakoff I just read this I have 2 dogs 3618134570

Comment

Ron came out. His dog gave it heck, but no luck. The arrow was covered in bright red blood. Good blood with several heavy spots for about 150 yards and then it stopped. We continued to look after Ron left. Ron was very nice by the way. We looked until midnight last night and searched again today until around 2pm before having to return home. We waited 4 hours before ever tracking the buck so I don't think we pushed him. We never found any spots that looked like he laid down. We think now that he hit high. We found blood up higher than expected on leaves of small trees. My dad is a very good shot. Maybe the buck dropped before the arrow hit. Anyways I hope the buck is still alive. I dont think he lost enough blood to die. Hopefully we will get him on cam again. I will be going back Friday morning for 10 days so if he is dead maybe I can find him during that stretch. There weren't any buzzards on it yesterday or today. Sorry it took so long to update. We spent all our time searching and are really disappointed. Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android
                      Last edited by txhunter817; 10-28-2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X