narrowed it down, hoyt crx 32 vs. bear carnage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

narrowed it down, hoyt crx 32 vs. bear carnage

what do u guys think? i shot both and felt that both were very quiet, smooth, and very fast. the carnage has about a 20fps edge in IBO speed, which i know some people could care less about.

i liked shooting both and can get them for very close to the same price.

29" draw and 70lbs.

thanks

I'd prefer the CRX 32, but get what's more comfortable to you. You're the one dropping the coins. Both are good shooting bows.

Comment

i am thinking about quality, customer service, and resale value...

just seems that even with all of the advancements by Bear in the last few years, people still have a bad view of them.

Comment

Hoyt is a good brand. There all so close in speed and performance that it boils down to the grip that fits you best. I think that is the #1 issue. For me thats Hoyt, hands down.

Comment

Hoyts customer service is first class from what I've seen at double G. I truly think they care about the product and customers.

Comment

Buy the one that fits you best. After weighing the pros and cons of each bow, go with your gut feeling. Personally, I would not worry about resale. I kept my first compound 9years and the one I'm shooting now is a 2008 model. As long as it works, keep it. BTW, I asked you some questions on your Hunt Co. thread. If you have time, check it out.

Comment

Working...
            X