X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Augie
    Rough week for Longhorn baseball.

Comment

One of the best baseball coaches there was.
      RIP Augie.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        RIP Augie, one heck of a ball coach!
        Just saw this. Sad day for his family, the Longhorn family and the baseball world. RIP Augie

Comment

Aggies in a rain delay vs auburn?

Comment

Its on now

Comment

The Auburn pitcher is one of the best in College Baseball. However, this umpire behind the plate is poor. Already called two pitches for 3rd strikes that went over the white line opposite the batter. Hard to imagine that they let umps call strikes like that. Either way, the Auburn Pitcher is the real deal. Kudos to him.
              Last edited by ByronB; 03-16-2018, 07:07 PM.

Comment

He is throwing nasty stuff
                ..and this ump is watching another game...
                And this announcer color guy is a complete dumbass...they borrow him from the swim meet? Effin captain obvious...

8ks for auburns pitcher... guy is throwing serious off the table ****...
                Need to rattle him up...start bunting him up..get him running around...or.. something....anything to get his heart rate elevated a little...
                Last edited by systemnt; 03-16-2018, 07:36 PM.

Comment

I could not bring myself to watch the rest of the game. Just saw the Aggies committed four errors. Auburn gets two hits and four runs. Aggies......six hits and one run. Not going to win with stats like that. Hoping for the best the next two games. 13 strikeouts for Auburn’ starting pitcher. They have a real gem there.

Comment

Walks, errors, and leaving runners stranded is no way to go through life son.

Auburns pitcher is the real deal.

Theyll pull it together..

Comment

Bullpen is killing the Ags today

Comment

Ugh. That is all.

Comment

Yeh...GS aint helping matters...

Comment

Well that hurt

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                              I could not bring myself to watch the rest of the game. Just saw the Aggies committed four errors. Auburn gets two hits and four runs. Aggies......six hits and one run. Not going to win with stats like that. Hoping for the best the next two games. 13 strikeouts for Auburn’ starting pitcher. They have a real gem there.
                              He is definitely a beast!!!
                              War Eagle

Comment

Ags are crapping the bed again today. We can’t get out of the eighth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X