• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates

Comment

^ what he said?

Any rut activity?

Comment

Had another doe shot yesterday, last night another penalty buck shot, in my area, 13, very little movement, sitting right now last sit, nothing happening between myself and the guy across the way.

Comment

The guy that shot the young 8 was in 5 I believe, The roads haven't been corned in over a week, that could be part of it, just hard to say.

Comment

Sounds like it is just as slow at brushy hill. For my sake I hope it changes when the front comes thru Saturday. Good luck hopefully one slips up soon for you!

Comment

Hate that for you guys. I'm heading back next year for sure, going to do the 6 day hunt like you guys. Maybe We'll meet up again. On the bright side for you guys heading up there before season ends there's a freaking hoss running around there between 2 and 3. He's probably still laughing at me.

Comment

great place! my dad took me on a hunt down there. it was my first hunt away from our hunting lease. good times.

Comment

Threadgill, I just figured out I left my Block Classic target by the vehicle parking at camp. It was straight in front of the west side stairs. If its still there its yours to have amigo. I rather you have it than someone else. [emoji6][emoji106]

Ray

Comment

We were all wondering who's target that was. I'll grab it, and maybe we can find an express to get it from Houston to you.

Comment

And nobody has seen much of anything. Just does and small bucks. I let ya know if anybody takes a good buck.

Comment

Are the roads being fed again?

Comment

Sounds good Brandon. No worries bud. Good luck

Ray

Comment

He is feeding some of the roads, but not all. It's slowly starting to dry up. Gonna be a cold one this morning.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Any more updates?

Comment

Working...
                                X