back from keith johns....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate the offer.

Im on a differant travel schedule. I am looking forward to meeting you and cant wait for the trip for the trip to begin.
    I am practicing daily getting ready to start sorting my gear and packing.
    Mike
    Wow I shouldnt type before coffee!
    Last edited by jmm83164; 04-17-2008, 03:17 AM. Reason: lots of typos

Comment

jmm83164, I see your from VA Beach. I was stationed there back in the mid '80s.

You'll love KJO. What are you going after?

Comment

Hey Lucky

Ive been here for 7 years actually work for the City Of Virginia Beach.
        I love it here good place to live.
        L am going after Goat or Ram and hope to stick a good meat hog/Planning to have my goat or ram euro mounted and made into a rug.
        I have never done anything like this hunt and Im driving my wife nuts .
        Im worse than a 4 year old waitin for Santa. Im shooting daily and starting to sort my gear .Second guessing everything but having a blast with the planning and practising.
        Any advice or tips would be gladly accepted.
        Mike

Comment

Man the prices are really low I could actually afford to make a hunt here Just think had you connected on that BB it would have been a perfect trip. Sorry you didnt have the luck but at the same time You did bloody and arrow and sounds like you had a good hunt!

Comment

I almost called yesterday for an axis hunt. I guess I'll wait till the goats are gone.

Comment

Ill do what I can to help with the goat problem when I go in early May.Hope he doesn't do anything with them before I get there.
              Looking forward to my trip hope to stick a nice goat and meat hog.Planning to take lots of pics of anything that moves.
              Ill post it on here when I get back
              Mike

Comment

Can you go on a ram hog hunt and upgrade to a hog exotic hunt?????

Comment

Are the goats huntable?

Comment

Working...
                  X