Stephen A Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canny View Post
    Yeah he's a ****...but most of the ESPN personalities are as well, probably why I avoid that channel 95% of the time.
    ESPN once was a good watch, now, its just garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by RGarza34 View Post
      I can’t believe they added him to their lineup. Didn’t like when Cowan left, but really ****** they put Stephen A on. Only listen to Tech Talk now.
      The morning drive is pretty good as well. Steven A has made me hit channel changes for years. Useless waste of oxygen.

Comment

Stephen A Smith

You can say that again Lovemylegacy

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

He gets on my nerves worse than Joe Buck! Two I can't stand to hear!

Comment

Race baiting pos

Comment

He's the Rev Sharpton of sports radio.

Comment

Originally posted by RGarza34 View Post
                I can’t believe they added him to their lineup. Didn’t like when Cowan left, but really ****** they put Stephen A on. Only listen to Tech Talk now.
                That mid-day is struggling since Cowan left. Tech talk would be good if it weren’t for Aaron Dickens

Comment

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
                  He's the Rev Sharpton of sports radio.
                  True, true

Comment

Y'all even hate Frank Caliendo? lol

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      ESPN once was a good watch, now, its just garbage.
                      I couldn’t agree more. I used to turn it on as soon as I woke up and usually watched it when I went to bed. I haven’t watched ESPN in over a year.
                      They are just terrible. Chris Berman is just as bad as the rest of them.

Comment

Yeah he is pretty much a dill weed looking for attention!! He probably never played a sport in his life!!

Comment

How is he qualified to be a sports analyst? Has he ever played any sort, even popwarner or little dribblers?

Comment

Can't stand him

Comment

Cannot stand him, I will watch anything else on the TV if he is on..

Also, that Jamelle Hill, is it just me or does she resemble Jaba the Hut??

Comment

I pretty much felt the same way about him but one day I had no other option but to listen to him locally on 103.3. I thought he was totally different than his segments with that idiot Kellerman and others previously. He was insightful and far more knowledgeable about actual sports than I ever gave him credit for. And he was very good with all the call in's, including those he totally disagreed with but handled with the utmost respect. It really surprised me as he showed a completely different personality.

Comment

Working...
                                X