No announcement yet.

Big Oak Trad Weekend, VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here. I think they've been pressured pretty hard and they're laying low today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The rams just left. I seriously started thinking about shooting one! I just kept thinking the red deer hinds and axis does may be watching them and about to walk out.

Comment

I keep pulling this back up expecting Jeff to have something down.

Comment

Getting a little long in the A.M. men. Sounds like CRM has been on a spree.

Comment

I hear the Rangers so I guess that's that. It's been a great weekend though!!

Comment

I think the total for the weekend was 3 pigs, an aoudad ewe, and a blackbuck. Not a bad weekend!! I had a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                I think the total for the weekend was 3 pigs, an aoudad ewe, and a blackbuck. Not a bad weekend!! I had a blast.
                And 1 pig missed, and 2 pigs hit and unrecovered! That's 8 shots with 10 guys hunting. Not bad at all.

Congrats again, Ryan!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks Bisch!!

Comment

Sounds like y'all had a good weekend! Hopefully I can make it next year

Comment

Back home safe. Had a great weekend. Enjoyed shooting arrows and the bull with new and familiar faces.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like fun

Congrats to all

Comment

It was great. Being a part of a group with that many experienced, good shooters was nice. Getting schooled by them was an educational and encouraging experience. Made me want to go home and shoot my bow.

More.

Thanx for a great weekend gentlemen. If the Lord is willing I'll see you out there again next year.
                          And maybe at a shoot or two in between.

Gary

Comment

I had a great time hanging out with you guys this weekend! Did not draw blood on my new bow, but that's OK. I'll get her bloody next time out. And I found someone who likes to shoot as much as me, huh, Little John?

Bisch

Comment

Congrats to y'all! Like to see more pics.

Comment

I had a blast shooting with you guys Saturday. Big thanks to Buff for giving us the opportunity to all meet up!

Comment

Working...
                                X