No announcement yet.

Guys cuts ar15 down on video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s like banning cars or alcohol to stop drunk driving. It’s ONLY because the left flat-out hates guns and has used these horrible shootings as a means to further their ultimate goal of getting rid of guns. The problem isn’t the gun or the vehicle or the alcohol - it’s the person’s behavior. If you’re not willing to ban vehicles and alcohol to stop drunk driving, don’t try to ban guns to solve shootings.

These school/mass shootings are the result of a serious societal breakdown and THATS what needs to be addressed. Personally, I blame the policy of “tolerance” that the left began pushing in the 60’s and by the time rap music and the “gangsta” mentality that spawned it started in the 80’s the left defended the messaging of the lyrics. In an effort to garner votes and support they played to the anger in ethnic communities and justified the content of the messaging. From there the slope just got even more slippery as the left attacked EVERY other traditional social moray as being “intolerance.” They acted as if whatever a person “felt,” they should be able to do it. “Feel” like marrying your dog? Go for it? “What do you mean, ‘that’s wrong?’ You’re being intolerant!” Oh, you’re poor and feel it’s someone else’s fault? Well, heck yeah, then who can blame you for becoming a gangsta and using drugs and violence to get what you want! On and on and on. This has led to a complete breakdown in the social fabric in this country and THATS what’s causing these school shootings. Not guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he just wants a new barrel and hand guard.

Comment

^^^^^^ Very well said

Comment

Can we at least ban nukes? Can you imagine if the Florida kid had a nuke? What about rocket launchers? Should those be allowed in the private sector in case we need to rise up against a tyrannical government? What about fertilizer bombs? Those certainly were effective in Oklahoma City. Or is a bomb too impersonal? When a kid wants to take out his peers like he's the first person shooter in a video game, it seems natural that he's going to want the light recoil, quick reload and high casualty impact of an AR. Where is the line? Or have we found it?

For the record, I think AR's are cool. If you are considering cutting yours in half, send it to me. I support making it more difficult to own one. All you guys have yours so this only makes yours more valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            I agree, the message is that he's seeking his 15 minutes and he's getting it. "If it saves one life " is always the rallying cry of everything. Most of everything in everyday life is able to be modified to the point that it could save a life. Enforcement of existing laws, and real punishment for breaking them would be a good start.

Edit: I see Tony beat me to it.
            I have noticed that the " if it saves one life" phrase is never uttered by the libs when discussing abortion though......

Comment

It's like getting a vasectomy because your neighbors have 12 kids!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                It's like getting a vasectomy because your neighbors have 12 kids!
                lmao

Comment

Guys cuts ar15 down on video

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                  Can we at least ban nukes? Can you imagine if the Florida kid had a nuke? What about rocket launchers? Should those be allowed in the private sector in case we need to rise up against a tyrannical government? What about fertilizer bombs? Those certainly were effective in Oklahoma City. Or is a bomb too impersonal? When a kid wants to take out his peers like he's the first person shooter in a video game, it seems natural that he's going to want the light recoil, quick reload and high casualty impact of an AR. Where is the line? Or have we found it?

For the record, I think AR's are cool. If you are considering cutting yours in half, send it to me. I support making it more difficult to own one. All you guys have yours so this only makes yours more valuable.

So what you are saying is your aren’t a Constitutional originalist? Cause we used to all have access to the same stuff.

I always have to ask when people bring up banning a certain anything.

So let’s see, in this case bringing a firearm onto a school campus should be banned. Oh wait, that’s already illegal.

Maybe we should ban murder. Oh wait, that’s already illegal too.

So by banning or restricting ARs in this case you punish the law abiding citizen much more than you do the people intent on doing evil acts. They’ve already broken at least 2 laws already. What’s going to stop them from owning a banned weapon?

There’s already likely millions of ARs in possession in the US. What is your solution to that? How will banning them now solve anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Last edited by Mike D; 02-20-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

What a tool.... and I'm not talking about the saw.

Comment

sorry you have family like that. I don't associate much with those kinds. No common sense and way out in LF!

Comment

Wouldnt it be something if right after he cut his gun in half there was an active shooter in his neighborhood. I guess there are two ways to save a life. I choose to keep my guns in one piece. What an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post

There's a difference between arms and munitions.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            I have noticed that the " if it saves one life" phrase is never uttered by the libs when discussing abortion though......
                            Nor is the discussion of diverting the $500,000,000 tax payer dollars that go to Planned Parenthood ( )... to school security instead.

Comment

I like his "tattoo"

Comment

Every year for the past 4 years or so, I torture a lady at work after the start of dove season with the following: I go by her office on a Monday morning and ask her how her weekend went. When she finishes telling me of what she did, she asks about my weekend. I tell her that my son and I went took our 12 gauge shotguns and over 200 rounds of ammunition out into the countryside. We then dressed in camouflaged clothing, drove out to a field, and killed some innocent doves. Then, when we were finished, we unloaded and cased our deadly 12 gauge shotguns and returned home...and not one human being was harmed in any way. The look on her face is priceless, and she falls for it every year. She keeps waiting for the part where the bad evil shotguns were involved in some mayhem that includes killing innocent people. It's so much fun it ought to be illegal, but thankfully, it's not.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X